Error Code 62 - Huawei E5776

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Code 62 - Huawei E5776

I keep getting Error Code 62 cannot connect to server. The modem is locked to EE. With an EE sim software says unlocked, with another network's sim I can't access the internet. The device overrides my wireless network even after adjusting the adapters and bindings. Have I been blocked?

Serial - Q7G7NA93B2800964

To aoid overtaking connection try to detect by these instructions: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/HiLink_m...nlock_tutorial
    Also write me your username that you received after credits purchase. Maybe there is block on it.

Comment

Thanks. I have already followed those instructions and set the modem as the last connection. It still overrides my network. I am using Windows XP. My username is AN12214. The software sometimes says I do not have any credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Newps View Post
        Thanks. I have already followed those instructions and set the modem as the last connection. It still overrides my network. I am using Windows XP. My username is AN12214. The software sometimes says I do not have any credits.
        No blocks on your username, therefore problem is somewhere on your side. Try to set these settings: control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IP) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK
        Then restart pc and check detect/unlock procedure again.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

It still doesn't work. The modem keeps overriding my network and then I get Error Code 62 when I try to connect to your server. Can you confirm that I have sufficient credits?

Comment

It still doesn't work. The modem keeps overriding my network and then I get Error Code 62 when I try to connect to your server. Can you confirm that I have sufficient credits?
            Credits has nothing to do with this error, let us know your ip address that you connect from. If possible you should try to perform detection/unlock on another computer.

Comment

My IP address is 81.108.4.108.

Comment

My IP address is 81.108.4.108.
                No block on it either, check Adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings

Comment

I am getting the same with Huawei E5332 locked to EE. Have checked bindings and they are fine

Comment

Originally posted by mthombiz View Post
                    I am getting the same with Huawei E5332 locked to EE. Have checked bindings and they are fine
                    Then it might be related to block reasons, let us know your ip address that you connect from to make unlock, also your username or dongle id.

Comment

IMEI - 866089********
                      IP - 81.108.4.108
                      User - AN12214
                      Last edited by Valdemaras; 2014-02-21, 06:52 AM. Reason: IMEI Edited

Comment

IMEI - 866089********
                        IP - 81.108.4.108
                        User - AN12214
                        No blocks on you as mentioned earlier. Check adapter binding settings that i've provided for you below.

Comment

All the binding settings are correct. Could it be because I am using a really old Windows XP computer?

Comment

All the binding settings are correct. Could it be because I am using a really old Windows XP computer?
                            No, computer itself shouldn't matter if you get error code 62, this problem is related to connectivity problems. Do you have internet connectio during unlock time? You are sure that device you try to unlock is not connected to internet and is on the bottom of the list in bindings settings?

Comment

I have internet connectivity until the device is plugged in. As soon as I do that, connectivity goes. The device's connection is at the bottom of the list in adapter bindings. I have tried using wifi and ethernet to connect.

Should I have the original sim card, a different network's sim card or no sim card in at the time of trying to unlock?

Comment

Working...
                              X