Help! Error connecting to server! and modem detecting issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Error connecting to server! and modem detecting issues

Hi, please help resolve this problem. I'm new to DC - unlocker. I'm trying to unlock my novatel 2372 mifi. I bought the 10 credits required. I tried numerous times to log into the client I downloaded with my given password which came when the page refreshed after payment but I kept getting the error:

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

I stopped bothering and tried an hour later when I found an email with my username and password and a link to unblock my account and this time it worked but I restarted the client when my mifi could not be detected and I have been unable to connect ever since.
    Also im using a huawei dongle to connect to the internet. The dc- unlocker client is detecting it instead of the mifi i want to unlock. Still, I cannot log in through the client. I have reset my password numerous times and I think I may be blocked out I don't know. Please help me resolve these two issues.
    my IP address is: 212.49.88.96
    Thanks!

Originally posted by fhipu View Post
    Hi, please help resolve this problem. I'm new to DC - unlocker. I'm trying to unlock my novatel 2372 mifi. I bought the 10 credits required. I tried numerous times to log into the client I downloaded with my given password which came when the page refreshed after payment but I kept getting the error:

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

I stopped bothering and tried an hour later when I found an email with my username and password and a link to unblock my account and this time it worked but I restarted the client when my mifi could not be detected and I have been unable to connect ever since.
    Also im using a huawei dongle to connect to the internet. The dc- unlocker client is detecting it instead of the mifi i want to unlock. Still, I cannot log in through the client. I have reset my password numerous times and I think I may be blocked out I don't know. Please help me resolve these two issues.
    my IP address is: 212.49.88.96
    Thanks!
    There can not be 2 modems connected to pc during detect/unlock time, there must be connected only one - one that you want to unlock, otherwise connection and unlock won't work. There are no blocks on provided IP address.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

modem cannot detect

ok so finally I managed to get the drivers manually and the client can detect it now. I really need this device unlocked. Do you think its still not advisable to go ahead with unlocking I would not want to encounter problems after going ahead with this. Advise please.

Comment

Originally posted by fhipu View Post
        ok so finally I managed to get the drivers manually and the client can detect it now. I really need this device unlocked. Do you think its still not advisable to go ahead with unlocking I would not want to encounter problems after going ahead with this. Advise please.
        If you are sure that correct device was detected with correct details - imei, model etc, then you can try, but if there is still another modem connected to pc, unlock most likely won't work.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X