Server access denied, Prohibited Process detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server access denied, Prohibited Process detected

After payment done, and i received username (Krissc) and password, i used the dc unlocker to but i get error like server access denied, prohibited process detected. please resolve as soon as possible as this is my first purchase.

Thanks.

I see that you were able to log into server, let us know if you still can not log in. Provide IP address of yours in this case too.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

i succeded in unlocking the modem using another computer, just incase it happens again will inform accordingly. thanks

Comment

I have the same problem! Username: zoocalibra. Please help me!

Comment

Originally posted by zoocalibra View Post
          I have the same problem! Username: zoocalibra. Please help me!
          No blocks on your user account, provide IP address from which you try to connect, maybe it is blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on your user account, provide IP address from which you try to connect, maybe it is blocked.
            Where can I send my IP?

Comment

Where can I send my IP?
              You can send it here.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Not yet working...

Comment

Thanks
                    Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                      Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
                      Working now thanks!
                      I have no software that blocked dc-unlocker! The block was only on your server side...

Comment

I have the same problem, help please. Tried several times from different devices ...

Comment

Originally posted by nelios View Post
                          I have the same problem, help please. Tried several times from different devices ...
                          Then provide any details so we would be able to check the problem.

Comment

Then provide any details so we would be able to check the problem.
                            Everything turned out with another provider and PC. Thank you.

Comment

This is really starting to upset me.. To the point of looking for another service provider..

Uninstalled two Huawei applications because there were reports that they may trigger this BS detection.. Uninstalled the Sierra Watcher.. Uninstalled WireShark and WinPcap.. Still application won't open..

Uninstalled my VPN software, uninstalled Oracle VirtualBox, and a bunch of other applications..

Now the software at least opens..

Getting this:

Code:
                              Check account status

Server access denied (prohibited process detected)
                              It isn't my account.. Any username/password combo does the same..

So if there is a long list of applications that could stop the program from launching.. Then there are more applications that stop it from working?

No offence, but seriously, What the hell is going on?

6 months ago I was looking at getting a dongle and going all in, I am doing 10-15 unlocks a year. But seriously, this is pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
                              X