Server access denied, Prohibited Process detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevinds View Post
    This is really starting to upset me.. To the point of looking for another service provider..

Uninstalled two Huawei applications because there were reports that they may trigger this BS detection.. Uninstalled the Sierra Watcher.. Uninstalled WireShark and WinPcap.. Still application won't open..

Uninstalled my VPN software, uninstalled Oracle VirtualBox, and a bunch of other applications..

Now the software at least opens..

Getting this:

Code:
    Check account status

Server access denied (prohibited process detected)
    It isn't my account.. Any username/password combo does the same..

So if there is a long list of applications that could stop the program from launching.. Then there are more applications that stop it from working?

No offence, but seriously, What the hell is going on?

6 months ago I was looking at getting a dongle and going all in, I am doing 10-15 unlocks a year. But seriously, this is pissing me off.
    If you got blocked already then removing software won't be enough, you will have to provide your username for us to check, put a note about block and inform you about it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you got blocked already then removing software won't be enough, you will have to provide your username for us to check, put a note about block and inform you about it.
      But I get the same message regardless of what user/pass I put in.. I can enter dsafsdfasd/asdfase and get the same prohibited process detected.. I am running out of software to uninstall, which really messes up my workstation.

then removing software won't be enough

What is DC-Unlocker so paranoid about software running on user's machines? I/we have already exchanged money..

Is there an allowed/disallowed software list somewhere? I am questioning, is Java 8 ok? Is Office? Teamviewer? I am uninstalling Android Studio right now..

kevinds is my username

In the future, if I build a computer specifically for unlocking devices, will DC-Unlocker get upset about non-dc-unlocker tools too? It is not practical to have a separate computer system for each unlocking tool that I want to use.
      Last edited by kevinds; 2017-10-24, 09:45 AM.

Comment

There is no list of software/service - softwares/services that provide usb scan/share on computer. Definitely not teamviewer, java antivirus or something like that...
        No blocks on your user account, provide your IP address as it may be blocked as well.
        If those tools provide usb scan/share service then yes, they can cause problems.

Comment

There is no list of software/service - softwares/services that provide usb scan/share on computer. Definitely not teamviewer, java antivirus or something like that...
          No blocks on your user account, provide your IP address as it may be blocked as well.
          If those tools provide usb scan/share service then yes, they can cause problems.
          >There is no list of software/service - softwares/services that provide usb scan/share on computer.

There has to be if DC-Unlocker is throwing a fit at them!

Still doesn't answer the question what DC-Unlocker is paranoid about...?

>If those tools provide usb scan/share service then yes, they can cause problems.

What problems they can cause? It was reported and confirmed that modem connection manager software were causing accounts to be blocked, I can't find the threads now as there are way too many search results for the same issue over and over.

Lastly, how does this
          Server access denied (prohibited process detected) Indicate an IP ban?

Comment

We do not intend to provide any information you asking here, want to learn what may happen when mentioned services are running can check on the internet. Just letting you know what causes it. The rest is up to a user to know what he has on it's computer, not our interest.

Comment

We do not intend to provide any information you asking here, want to learn what may happen when mentioned services are running can check on the internet. Just letting you know what causes it. The rest is up to a user to know what he has on it's computer, not our interest.
              not our interest.
              But DC-Unlocker refuses to start, depending on what software is installed a computer, but it isn't your interest?

Your logic fails here

I have searched the internet, even (some versions?) the Huawei Partner software installed will automatically block the software (and ban a username?).

So yes, DC-Unlocker seems to be very interested in what I have installed, even more so than I..

'Some' software installed, a banned username, and blocked IP, all give the same error message? Please ask your software developers why.. Might as well just say 'Error' and leave it at that.

You also refuse to answer 'why' you are looking for such software?

Looking for 'dongle' users 'sharing' a dongle maybe?? If that is the case (why can't you just say that), may I suggest creating a version of the software that simply won't try and use the dongle?

Maybe an IP-Blacklist lookup? Similar to a SPAM blacklist, a user can lookup their IP?

Honestly though, I may just need to look at another vendor.. The USB-Modem I am unlocking now is cheaper to unlock via remote IMEI code, just slower.. I was trying to use my last credits (which I found out today there were none left anyways).

If I do get a DC-Unlocker dongle account, I am just going to have to dedicate a PC to it, nothing else gets installed, nothing gets used..

Comment

Working...
              X