dc unlocker error 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc unlocker error 16

Hello , please help with error 16 , once i open dc unlocker software start initializing then error 16 message pop up. any ideas how to fix this .

Would be great if you could provide more details on it or screenshot.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have the same error, is there a solution to this?
      Also, do the program have any dependencies, I could not find anything specific on the site.

I am on a Win 10 machine and the program keeps crashing during initialization. It says: Error 16 in a pop-up window, see attached snippet.
      I have tried some older versions as well but they all experienced the exact same behavior.
      What more information could I give you to help investigate?

/L

Capture.PNG

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by blåklinten View Post
        I have the same error, is there a solution to this?
        Also, do the program have any dependencies, I could not find anything specific on the site.

I am on a Win 10 machine and the program keeps crashing during initialization. It says: Error 16 in a pop-up window, see attached snippet.
        I have tried some older versions as well but they all experienced the exact same behavior.
        What more information could I give you to help investigate?

/L

Capture.PNG
        Please send screenshot of dc-unlocker.exe details/properties. Does directory of DC-unlocker has non latin symbols in it?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi!

No need for a screenshot, as you pointed out the path to the .exe-binary did include a non-latin character ('ä') and moving the file to another directory solved the problem.

Thank you for the help!

/L

Comment

Working...
          X