• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irancel modem is same as: Cat 4 LTE+3G/2G CPE
    Model: SOL 4G LTE ROUTER

Brand: GEMTEK

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

How does it appear in device manager?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

well it's not about device manager , I wrote all information and issues that I face to to a professional guy skiing help but ...

Comment

If it isn't visible in device manager and does not detect on our software we can't do much about it then.

Comment

I dont know is it helps you , cause recently when I jailbreak my device 9.3.3 pangu ut wont connect to my pc directly so I have to use .DEP trying type but thats my divece manager , if you could help me one by one , and sorry for my last respond cause I was angry and I broke my Ipad and Iphone all together , thank you in advance
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by kourivi View Post
                I dont know is it helps you , cause recently when I jailbreak my device 9.3.3 pangu ut wont connect to my pc directly so I have to use .DEP trying type but thats my divece manager , if you could help me one by one , and sorry for my last respond cause I was angry and I broke my Ipad and Iphone all together , thank you in advance
                Sorry, but we can assist only if device is visible on computer. Make sure module is removed from router and inserted inti pci slot or via usb adapter.

Comment

Ill be so appreciated if you guide me what I need to purchase today , and I have plane to make antenna even stronger and here is my plan and I love you as expert to tell me if its works or not , this modem has to antenna input that I can connect put to them , I read some where that I have to plane them 90' to eachother , for someone it really worked and they got free internet from 1.5 even 3 ml away , thank you so much Valdermaras , god or anyone you believe in bless you

Comment

Ill be so appreciated if you guide me what I need to purchase today , and I have plane to make antenna even stronger and here is my plan and I love you as expert to tell me if its works or not , this modem has to antenna input that I can connect put to them , I read some where that I have to plane them 90' to eachother , for someone it really worked and they got free internet from 1.5 even 3 ml away , thank you so much Valdermaras , god or anyone you believe in bless you
                    You do not need to purchase anything. You just need to detect device, if detect let us know, we can try to help remotely, if not then it's no good and nothing could be done.

Comment

thank you and Ill contact you shortly , youre so kind

Comment

thank you and Ill contact you shortly , youre so kind
                        Most welcome.

Comment

hello again my dear friend , I hope this one can help you , I find something myself but your the expert so please help me to understand it ,
                          thank you in advance
                          Cyrus , Kourivi

Comment

I don't know what else to do , that's the final photos that I can send to see what you can do for me , other that thank you , maybe there is no way ,
                            This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

I don't know what else to do , that's the final photos that I can send to see what you can do for me , other that thank you , maybe there is no way ,
                              Sadly seems your device not possible to investigate remotely.

Comment

thank you sir any way , that's the way iran gets iinternet security , but you did all the best and I'm appreciated , Cyrus , iran

Comment

Working...
                                X