Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need User Name password

Hi every one ,
    before 4years ago i use vygis and DC-Unlocker is include in this and have also some cradite but i dont use vygis box now and want to use just Vygis pakage DCunlocker when i open software its not loging automaticly and i dont know what was the user name and password
    so please kindly inform me that how ill use dc unlocker by my vygis box

thank you
    Br
    WBGSM

You connect dongle to pc, launch software and use. If dongle is not detected on software, try reinstalling it or connect to different usb port directly on pc.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Sir,
      vygis is connected properly and but its not detect login detail automaticly and i dont know what was the id and password this is the issue sir
      if i know what is my login detail by box SN then ill put it manually

Comment

Originally posted by WBGSM View Post
        Sir,
        vygis is connected properly and but its not detect login detail automaticly and i dont know what was the id and password this is the issue sir
        if i know what is my login detail by box SN then ill put it manually
        It does not work like that with dongles, can't put anything manually, can do only what i suggested.

Comment

yes,i have got your point but when i open dc its not sign in this is the problem sir

Comment

Means it is not visible by software, might be driver problem or dongle is being used by another software. Can only reinstall and restart pc.

Comment

sir,
              i know the user name which is my box SN its detect automaticly in DC software and i try to reset by my email but password not reset because cant rececive reseting email

Comment

Please understand - there is no username/password for dongle user, so whatever you try it won't work.
                How to get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

Working...
                X