Not unlocking my P9 EVA-AL00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not unlocking my P9 EVA-AL00

I brought bootloader unlocking credits using google play for my P9 EVA-AL00! The username u sent me to use in DC-Unlocker is bl2326.
    When I connected the device to unlock, the software said it is unlocked and my credits consummed, when I checked to see if the bootloader is unlocked,
    to my suprise, It was still locked!!! UUUfffff!!! How this is possible? Plz help me on this....!!! Either send me the unlock code, or return my credits or if u cannot unlock it, refund!!!

Thx

How is it possible you did not read a single guide. That's what happens when you press buttons without knowing what they do. Unlock button uinlocks phone from network. Refund now not possible since there is no way for us to check whether phone was locked to any network or not. Credits added back hopefully you will press now read bootloader code which you needed in first place.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Sorry!!! I m new to huawei!!!!! So, I have to use the Read Bootloader Code Botton? Thx.....

Comment

Originally posted by Addymore View Post
        Sorry!!! I m new to huawei!!!!! So, I have to use the Read Bootloader Code Botton? Thx.....
        If you need bootloader unlock code then yes, that's the button you need to use.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X