new dc unlocker with 50 credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new dc unlocker with 50 credit

Hi,There. I just got the new dc unlocker with 50 credit and I plugged into my laptop and installed dc unlocker 2client software, then open it,I checked it has 50 credit. When i click sever and log in option ,but user name and passcode are grey colour , wont let me click them. My question is do i need to apply a new account for unlocking huawei phone or i just directly use it. I also read that most models of huawei phone can be unlocked for free if u have dc-unlocker dongle. That means I dont need to pay extra for unlocking many huawei phones.Am i right? Another question is can i use the dongle on any laptop or pc?lThanks
    Last edited by lon2g; 2017-01-27, 03:32 PM.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Dongle users do not need to log in, dongle users use dongle therefore those fields are greyed out. Yes you are right most devices are free to unlock.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks a lots for your quick reply!

Comment

How i can do dongle user

Comment

Originally posted by Rokuspot View Post
            How i can do dongle user
            You become a dongle user when you purchase one.

You can buy DC-Unlocker dongle from our resellers. Most of them sell dongles worldwide. You should contact resellers to know the prices of dongles and what payment methods they accept. Resellers list: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X