Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

access denied (for using protocol monitoring software)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mflorin9125 View Post
    Hello,

Need my account unlocked.
    My username is: mflorin9125

Thanks,
    mflorin9125
    Your computer runs USB activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from the computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest using dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for the same reason may end up with a permanent block.​
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Do you have any details regarding this usb scanning/sharing service? Would this include antivirus software?

Comment

We do not have details of the software but it is definitely not an antivirus.

Comment

Hi i need my account unlocked. I have no idea what kind of monitoring software i could have and why i was blocked.
          account: arkadiuszowski

Comment

Originally posted by Arkadiuszowski View Post
            Hi i need my account unlocked. I have no idea what kind of monitoring software i could have and why i was blocked.
            account: arkadiuszowski
            Your computer runs USB activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from the computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest using dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for the same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Working...
            X