Lost bootloader unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost bootloader unlock code

I once successfully unlocked my Mate 8. But I lost the code and now, when it's blocked again, I can not somehow do it again. The dc-unlocker says that the phone is unlocked, credits are not removed, the lock remains. What should I do? May be you can help?

Repeating same service won't cost. How to read bootloader code from phone see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Valdemaras, thank's a lot. I already did it several times, but it worked only today.

Comment

I lost bootloader code. I read my mate 10 lite bootloader code and i unlock it. But it lock again. I lost bootloader code and i havent credit. Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by farrukh55 View Post
          I lost bootloader code. I read my mate 10 lite bootloader code and i unlock it. But it lock again. I lost bootloader code and i havent credit. Please help me.
          You may repeat the same service on the same device using the same account you've used to service before for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You may repeat the same service on the same device using the same account you've used to service before for free.
            I repeat it but not working. I used hcu client and dc unlocker they say credit is not have. I cant read bootloader code free

Comment

Means either serviced different phone or changed internal mobile info data. In which case will need new credits to service it.

Comment

Working...
              X