Locked account(no dongle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked account(no dongle)

Hi. My user is dorianman, and 20 minutes ago I was trying to unlock two Huawei phones, I added 8 EUR into my account via Paypal, everything seemed ok until the monitoring software message popped up.
    I have no firewall, no antivirus, absolutely no monitoring software. 100%
    I tried on a second computer, where I received the blocked account message.
    My clients are waiting, this is not really fair, to be honest.

I am not a computer illiterate, I know *for sure* I don't have any 'weird' softwares installed. Even Windows defender is deactivated. A few weeks ago dc unlocker worked with no issues on the same laptop. The same version, everything...
    Windows 10 user.

Please help.

Thank you.

Solved via email. Problem caused by Software/Service that provides usb activity monitor/scan.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Could you point us to some examples, cuz I really have no idea what those softwares are. I do not have anything of that sorts. :-) I don't even use antiviruses or firewalls. I only use Z3X, ATF, LGTool, NCK Dongle and iTunes on that laptop. I had the exact same apps installed the last time I used DC. :-)
      It's a clean, fast windows 10 laptop.

Thanks
      Last edited by dorianman; 2017-03-16, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dorianman View Post
        Could you point us to some examples, cuz I really have no idea what those softwares are. I do not have anything of that sorts. :-) I don't even use antiviruses or firewalls. I only use Z3X, ATF, LGTool, NCK Dongle and iTunes on that laptop. I had the exact same apps installed the last time I used DC. :-)
        It's a clean, fast windows 10 laptop.

Thanks
        As an example can mention only flexihub that is used for Samsung devices as far as i know, though we can't see the actual software that causes it, nor do we have a list of them.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Oh! Thank you! I do in fact have flexihub installed, for some Samsung FRP unlocks via remote.

Thanks a lot! :-) I had no idea that could be a problem.

Comment

Working...
          X