Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't unlock Huawei modem

Hello!
    Your software found the modem, then it tells "Monitoring software detected" and exit with no effect.
    I have no monitoring software and I can't uninstall all my programs just for your pleasure.
    I paid to you 4 euro through PayPal. Please pay it back to me, user Dennmark or send me unlock code for Huawei E355 with IMEI 357372043890609

Hello, Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Valdemaras, I've tried to perform the unlock on two different pc's, desktop w/WinXP and notebook w/W7, and have got the same message.
      if your software have weak communication security algorythms - it's your problem, not mine.
      I ask you to send me the unlock code. Otherwise, I will be forced to open a dispute on PayPal, because I can't get what I paid for.

Comment

Before i generate code for you i have to ask you if you know how to use it, because we won't be able to assist further after providing it.

Comment

If I insert a SIM card of another operator, I forward to the pagehttp://192.168.1.1/html/simlockrequired.html. And there is a SIMLOCK field to enter value, the unlock attempts counter (10) and Apply button. I think, I need the same code, that your program can generate.

Comment

Sent via private message.

Comment

OK, it works. Thank you!

Comment

Most welcome.

Comment

please can any one help me i want to unlock my huawei router e5770s -321 IMEI : 867472020048305 please help me

Comment

Originally posted by im-here2 View Post
                    please can any one help me i want to unlock my huawei router e5770s -321 IMEI : 867472020048305 please help me
                    Sorry, this model is not supported by dc-unlocker.

Comment

Working...
                    X