Locked to another PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked to another PC

I have had issues getting my Mate 10 Pro to be recognised by my Win 10 PC so I thought I would try it on a Win 7 PC at work today, not realizing that I could only use the software on one PC. Now it has locked the software on the original PC also. Is there a way to have this unlocked so I can continue to use it? I only have tonight (am in Australia) and tomorrow night to get this fixed before my license expires and I'm at work all day...
    Thanks

Edit: Username is thenixo

Same boat

i bought mine over the weekend thinking it would be a weekend of sorting sht out but support is closed on weekends

https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...u-client-error

Comment

Well it's Monday for me so hopefully they are online soon and can help out

Comment

Originally posted by Thenixo View Post
        I have had issues getting my Mate 10 Pro to be recognised by my Win 10 PC so I thought I would try it on a Win 7 PC at work today, not realizing that I could only use the software on one PC. Now it has locked the software on the original PC also. Is there a way to have this unlocked so I can continue to use it? I only have tonight (am in Australia) and tomorrow night to get this fixed before my license expires and I'm at work all day...
        Thanks

Edit: Username is thenixo
        PC lock removed this time for you. Now should be able to log in.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X