DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

I opened phoenix software to test at home, now I canīt use hcu_client at work.
    My username is DJPC666.

Thanks in advance,

This time pc lock will be removed, next time will have to wait 48h for automatic reset like everyone else in order to switch computers.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• sebastian caipe
      sebastian caipe commented
      Editing a comment
      me pueden colaborar formatie mi pc y orita que intetno usar hcu client no me deja me sale Software locked to other PC me pueden colaborar minombre de usuario es robocop1 gracias

why i can't use my 4 credits?

schiopustefan it's my id...

i receive in my mail ([email protected]) password...but it's says my credits are 0...

Comment

Originally posted by schiopustefan View Post
      why i can't use my 4 credits?

schiopustefan it's my id...

i receive in my mail ([email protected]) password...but it's says my credits are 0...
      Your payment was automatically refunded because paypal account is not verified, more info and solution here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/payment-refunded
      if you paid with credit card, then need to register it with paypal and verify it first before making payment

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        This time pc lock will be removed, next time will have to wait 48h for automatic reset like everyone else in order to switch computers.

good afternoon friend I ask you please your great collaboration since hcu opened my house and I blocked the pc where I use it frequently that is here in my workplace and at the moment I am trying to use it as it is an emergency and is blocked the software by another pc I ask you to collaborate unblocking it will thank you greatly that help me my username is robocop1 la cuenta es de hcu tanks
        Last edited by sebastian caipe; 2018-12-07, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian caipe View Post

good afternoon friend I ask you please your great collaboration since hcu opened my house and I blocked the pc where I use it frequently that is here in my workplace and at the moment I am trying to use it as it is an emergency and is blocked the software by another pc I ask you to collaborate unblocking it will thank you greatly that help me my username is robocop1 la cuenta es de hcu tanks
          Hi, this account had pc lock removed once already and i do not have option to remove it again as it is gone. Now you must wait 48h like infromed on your 1st pc lock.

Comment

Working...
          X