Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to HCU software seem to download infected file

Hello,

Last Friday I took a 3 day subscription on Phoenix and HCU. Phoenix works well. HCU seems to be deleted by Norton and Microsoft Defender. If I switch both scanners off in an issolated system HCU won't start up. My subscription end today plz help.

Note hcu244 en hcu248 seems to have the same problem.

Hello, try to disable protection temporary then while downloading/using the tool.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I disabled windows defender ( =only protection on PC) and had the same problems. See annex. I supose my license is already expired without using hcu.
      Attached Files

Comment

If you haven't used account then it did not even start counting time. The error in your screenshot is not a virus and is related to missing windows update. Enter that error name in google along with your windows os name and see what's missing on your computer.

Comment

Windows seems up to date I checked ( see annex). It's a windows 10 home 32 bit version. New installation since weekend. Tried it on more PC's but because of security reasons I won't switch off Antivrus on these PC's.
          I started my account already with DC-Phoenix. Dc Phoenix informs me about an expired license.
          Attached Files

Comment

I think you misunderstood what i wrote, i said check on google what error that you get means and what update you are missing on your windows. Screenshot you added says nothing about that and shows nothing about that as well.

Comment

You ever figure this out? Same thing happening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by foltz61 View Post
                You ever figure this out? Same thing happening to me.
                You need to enter error you get on google with your windows version and it will show you what update on computer you are missing.

Comment

Working...
                X