DC-unlocker client software 1.00.1403

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwixted View Post
    I'm trying to unlock the bootloader on my Huawei MediaPad M3 (BTV-W09). I downloaded dc-unlocker client to my windows 7 PC. The PC does communicate properly with the tablet (both HiSuite and dc-unlocker return results). I bought credits (username bl9288). The problem is, I don't have a stock dialer or calculator on the tablet. I was able to download the PixelDialer, and use the *#*#... code to get the details about the tablet, but I can't put the tablet into Manufacture mode to continue with the dc-unlocker steps. Any help would be appreciated!
    Refund now completed for 4 credit purchase until you locate calculator on your smart device. (hint, every smart device has a calculator on it).
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks. I thought every smart device would have a calculator too, but this one does not. This isn't my first tablet, or the first time I've attempted to root one.

I did attempt to use your DC-Phoenix product (yep, purchased additional tokens for 3 day's access) to push BTV-W09_C128B05_Firmware_United_States_Nonspecific_And roid6.0_EMUI4.1.APP to it. The load was successful, but when the tablet restarts, it asks to download update (other options are reboot or shutdown), Downloading the update fails. I don't recall the original firmware build of this tablet, but I think it was Android7, EMUI 5.0 to start with. I didn't see a US version of that firmware in the DC-Phoenix download area. There is a China nonspecific, would that work?

So, at this point, I can't even get to an OS on the tablet. I can get to the Fastboot & rescue mode, with the phone locked, but the FRP is unlocked.

Comment

Thanks. I thought every smart device would have a calculator too, but this one does not. This isn't my first tablet, or the first time I've attempted to root one.

I did attempt to use your DC-Phoenix product (yep, purchased additional tokens for 3 day's access) to push BTV-W09_C128B05_Firmware_United_States_Nonspecific_And roid6.0_EMUI4.1.APP to it. The load was successful, but when the tablet restarts, it asks to download update (other options are reboot or shutdown), Downloading the update fails. I don't recall the original firmware build of this tablet, but I think it was Android7, EMUI 5.0 to start with. I didn't see a US version of that firmware in the DC-Phoenix download area. There is a China nonspecific, would that work?

So, at this point, I can't even get to an OS on the tablet. I can get to the Fastboot & rescue mode, with the phone locked, but the FRP is unlocked.
        This tablet certainly has calculator as it was done by many other users already. Flashing other firmware versions from different country most likely won't work due to mismatch of country/vendor/model data. So you would need to locate full stock rom of your device, (same one that was running in device) and then flash it. Flashing working devices is not adviced, you are supposed to flash them from SD card through upgrade mode - both vol button and power button pressed together.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

This tablet certainly has calculator as it was done by many other users already. Flashing other firmware versions from different country most likely won't work due to mismatch of country/vendor/model data. So you would need to locate full stock rom of your device, (same one that was running in device) and then flash it. Flashing working devices is not adviced, you are supposed to flash them from SD card through upgrade mode - both vol button and power button pressed together.
          Thanks for the quick reply. Should I ask, over in the FULL STOCK FIRMWARE thread for an appropriate rom?

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Should I ask, over in the FULL STOCK FIRMWARE thread for an appropriate rom?
            If you know what firmware you need then yes, you should attempt to put a request for it.

Comment

unable to log in need help

Comment

Originally posted by BlvkV View Post
                unable to log in need help
                Need more details.

Comment

will you be updating your software soon ? I have an mate 9 on 8.0 and I was trying to unlock it but I got error code 375. I just read your post just now that Mate 9 8.0 is not yet supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Rankup190 View Post
                    will you be updating your software soon ? I have an mate 9 on 8.0 and I was trying to unlock it but I got error code 375. I just read your post just now that Mate 9 8.0 is not yet supported.
                    At the moment no news available for the updates.

Comment

Hello,
                      Please, can someone help me to fix this issue (Showed in the picture)?

I keep on receiving the following message:

Check account status

Wrong username or password !

Even if i restore my huawei modem with the default user name and password.

Any help will be really appreciated [Sorry i posted in someone post, i couldn't find a link where i can post mine. Maybe i didn't check well. Sorry !]
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paskl View Post
                        Hello,
                        Please, can someone help me to fix this issue (Showed in the picture)?

I keep on receiving the following message:

Check account status

Wrong username or password !

Even if i restore my huawei modem with the default user name and password.

Any help will be really appreciated [Sorry i posted in someone post, i couldn't find a link where i can post mine. Maybe i didn't check well. Sorry !]
                        How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

Just added credits to my old account and changed password but when I try to login to DC Unlocker with my new password you emailed I get

Check account status

unknown error (421)

Comment

Originally posted by bluebaron12

Should add my login is bluebaron1
                            Actually, I created a new account and and all worked fine. Please just refund the one for bluebaron1....thnx
                            Originally posted by bluebaron12 View Post
                            Just added credits to my old account and changed password but when I try to login to DC Unlocker with my new password you emailed I get

Check account status

unknown error (421)
                            Should add my login is bluebaron1
                            Last edited by Valdemaras; 2019-02-18, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebaron12 View Post

Actually, I created a new account and and all worked fine. Please just refund the one for bluebaron1....thnx
                              Refund now completed.

Comment

same probleme

Check account status

unknown error (421)

user : sofianedza

Comment

Working...
                                X