kindly chk why this error ???!!!!

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error code 62

unlock failed !

Dongle ID - ????

Also im Try With My User ID PassWord Say Same Error i Think My IP issue Plz Fix

IP address

Note : don't have any spy soft in my pc
    Last edited by gsm_masud7; 2019-04-15, 02:55 PM. Reason: remove s/n

Waiting here kindly chk

Check account status

Comment

Originally posted by gsm_masud7 View Post
      Waiting here kindly chk

Check account status

There are no problems from our side, all servers are working.
      No block on your dongle or ip address.
      Be sure that you have internet connection at unlock time, but not from device which you try to unlock.
      Check, maybe firewall or any other software is blocking the connection. Try other connection.
      Also, what device do you try to unlock? It may be overtaking the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

There are no problems from our side, all servers are working.
        No block on your dongle or ip address.
        Be sure that you have internet connection at unlock time, but not from device which you try to unlock.
        Check, maybe firewall or any other software is blocking the connection. Try other connection.
        Also, what device do you try to unlock? It may be overtaking the connection.
        internet working very well , when i pass unlock button will be face this error

i try unlock E5577s

Comment

Originally posted by gsm_masud7 View Post

internet working very well , when i pass unlock button will be face this error

i try unlock E5577s
          It may be that device he is trying to unlock is overtaking the connection. You should check this:
          Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
          If adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
          control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK

Comment

It may be that device he is trying to unlock is overtaking the connection. You should check this:
            Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
            control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK

i tried all this and still have error connecting to server why?

Comment

Originally posted by mhizteray View Post

i tried all this and still have error connecting to server why?
              You should disconnect the device you try to unlock and then try to log in and see if the problem is device to begin with.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

This is exactly my problem. My device is taking over connection. I tried all the ways you mentioned but nothing helped. Any help please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elneairy View Post

This is exactly my problem. My device is taking over connection. I tried all the ways you mentioned but nothing helped. Any help please ?
                  I made it 5000 instead of 200 and i think it worked

Comment

Working...
                  X