Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access denied (too many incorrect logins)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46

    Access denied (too many incorrect logins)"

    my username = pieterdef

    Comment

    • #47

      No blocks on this user at the moment.

      Comment

      • #48


        Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
        user wallar_

        Comment

        • #49

          Originally posted by Wallar View Post
          Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
          user wallar_
          At the moment no blocks on it.

          Comment

          • #50

            Acess denied (too many incorrect logins)
            user bl12980
            ilyask

            (2 accounts)

            Comment

            • #51

              Now I was able to log in.
              When Unlock in Fastboot then came a server error.
              Now the credit is gone and the phone is still locked.
              What can I do?
              Check account status

              Access denied (too many incorrect logins)

              User: groggol

              Please help me.

              Comment

              • #52

                Originally posted by ilyas.k View Post
                Acess denied (too many incorrect logins)
                user bl12980
                ilyask

                (2 accounts)
                Currently no more blocks on them.

                Comment

                • #53

                  Originally posted by groggol View Post
                  Now I was able to log in.
                  When Unlock in Fastboot then came a server error.
                  Now the credit is gone and the phone is still locked.
                  What can I do?
                  Check account status

                  Access denied (too many incorrect logins)

                  User: groggol

                  Please help me.
                  Credits added back, you should try to repeat.

                  Comment

                  • #54

                    Just bought some credit and I cant log in

                    Access denied (too many incorrect login)

                    User: iwan1998

                    Please help ASAP

                    Comment

                    • #55

                      Hi!

                      I get: "Access denied (too many incorrect logins)" when trying to login.
                      My username is: xticar
                      Can someone help me?

                      Thanks in advance

                      Comment

                      • #56

                        i have same error

                        infinity dongle user

                        00D50C8983

                        Comment

                        • #57

                          Originally posted by iwan1998 View Post
                          Just bought some credit and I cant log in

                          Access denied (too many incorrect login)

                          User: iwan1998

                          Please help ASAP
                          No more blocks on it.

                          Comment

                          • #58

                            Originally posted by Xticar View Post
                            Hi!

                            I get: "Access denied (too many incorrect logins)" when trying to login.
                            My username is: xticar
                            Can someone help me?

                            Thanks in advance
                            At the moment no blocks on it.

                            Comment

                            • #59

                              Originally posted by gsm-lord View Post
                              i have same error

                              infinity dongle user

                              00D50C8983
                              At the moment your dongle has no blocks on it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X