app won't launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• app won't launch

I downloaded the app twice, but it refuses to launch. What do I have to do to make it work?

Hello, what app you talk about? Have you tried to launch it as administrator?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The dc- un locker program won't launch, it seems like something is wrong with the download. I have not tried launching as amin, I will try that and report back.

Comment

Ok tried it as admin and still no go. Pretty sure something is wrong with the download.

Comment

Originally posted by CLBowman View Post
          Ok tried it as admin and still no go. Pretty sure something is wrong with the download.
          You are using virtual machine maybe then? Have you tried it on another computer possibly, it's very unlike that it would not launch at all. You should see task manager for what happens when you attempt to launch it.

Comment

I am using windows 10 on a Dell xps 15. The pop-up says that it "cannot proceed because adbwinapi.dll was not found" the only other device that I have access to is my roommates Macbook Air. I am also on a very limited network connection so I can't download it too many times

Comment

Then redownload dc-unlocker pack, and unzip it and make sure that dll file exists in the pack otherwise it would only mean that you antivirus deletes it after you unzip it.

Comment

Working...
              X