• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc-phoenix communication error

dc-phoenix communication error error all the day .. different connections
    HCU working well !!
    how to solve

Hello, do you still get this error? If so let us know your username.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

@Valdemaras
      User name : Zawawy
      now works fine on a different connection (mobile hotspot) .. but pc connection same error
      HCU Works fine also ..
      is that my ip blocked or something ?

again : not working any connection
      Last edited by Master-ZizO; 2018-11-26, 02:45 PM.

Comment

solved by windows
        Last edited by Master-ZizO; 2018-11-26, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Hello. I also can't log in to dc phonix. My login is kkqq05, country Russia, today I bought a license for 3 days and I can not log in, help urgently please

Comment

Originally posted by kkqq05 View Post
            Hello. I also can't log in to dc phonix. My login is kkqq05, country Russia, today I bought a license for 3 days and I can not log in, help urgently please
            There are no blocks on you, please mention what error you get?

Comment

mistake " wrong username or password" . although I go to the forum without any problems with this data

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

There are no blocks on you, please mention what error you get?
                mistake " wrong username or password" . although I go to the forum without any problems with this data

Comment

Forum account and account for software are totally different. Make sure you use correct password, hint it can not be same as one that you use to log in on the forum. You get password that you use on software when you create new user.

Comment

Forum account and account for software are totally different. Make sure you use correct password, hint it can not be same as one that you use to log in on the forum. You get password that you use on software when you create new user.
                    I bought a license for the account that is used to log in to the forum. Is this license not valid? and you can link where to create an account for dc-phonix

Comment

won't you help me?

Comment

won't you help me?
                        Your should reset password for your account like so https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password

Comment

Working...
                        X