Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainer400 View Post
    I have the same problem but don't know why. I just bought 4 credits
    I see you were able to log in eventually.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, my 72 hour licence timed out on April 3rd after only 36 hours. The HCU program said the number of unlocks had been exceeded. That didn't make sense for a timed licence (I had earlier purchased an unlock licence on the same account). I emailed support at the time, but received no response to date. I only used the 72-hour licence on one phone and it hasn't worked yet, although it reports success.
      Can you fix/extend this licence please?
      ​​

Comment

Originally posted by brendanus View Post
        Hi, my 72 hour licence timed out on April 3rd after only 36 hours. The HCU program said the number of unlocks had been exceeded. That didn't make sense for a timed licence (I had earlier purchased an unlock licence on the same account). I emailed support at the time, but received no response to date. I only used the 72-hour licence on one phone and it hasn't worked yet, although it reports success.
        Can you fix/extend this licence please?
        ​​
        There are "Fair usage" limits of services you can perform with a single account even for a time license account.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

There are "Fair usage" limits of services you can perform with a single account even for a time license account.
          Thank you for your response. Everyone is entitled to a holiday, but it would have been a courtesy to your clients to have posted a notice that you would not be available for a week, to avoid creating the impression that the forum was not being attended to.

I find your reply quite unacceptable for the following reasons:
          1. I purchased a time-based service (72 hours) with no notice of any limitations of usage.
          2. I received no warning as I used the tools that there was any impending cessation of service, just an abrupt termination in the middle of the contracted 72-hour term.
          3. My usage was not in any way unfair or abnormal, I tried many different roms and flashing solutions to try to get my phone back (none of them worked). That presumably is what the time-based service is for.
          4. I am a private phone user. No other phone was involved (as you will see if you check my usage). I can't see what your objection could possibly be.
          5. In any case, I am now out-of-pocket and my phone is still stuck. You have unilaterally breached our contract for service and left me waiting a week for a response.
          I trust that on reviewing the above, you will either (a) restore at least the period service which I have been denied, or (b) offer an alternative compensation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Originally posted by brendanus View Post

Thank you for your response. Everyone is entitled to a holiday, but it would have been a courtesy to your clients to have posted a notice that you would not be available for a week, to avoid creating the impression that the forum was not being attended to.

I find your reply quite unacceptable for the following reasons:
            1. I purchased a time-based service (72 hours) with no notice of any limitations of usage.
            2. I received no warning as I used the tools that there was any impending cessation of service, just an abrupt termination in the middle of the contracted 72-hour term.
            3. My usage was not in any way unfair or abnormal, I tried many different roms and flashing solutions to try to get my phone back (none of them worked). That presumably is what the time-based service is for.
            4. I am a private phone user. No other phone was involved (as you will see if you check my usage). I can't see what your objection could possibly be.
            5. In any case, I am now out-of-pocket and my phone is still stuck. You have unilaterally breached our contract for service and left me waiting a week for a response.
            I trust that on reviewing the above, you will either (a) restore at least the period service which I have been denied, or (b) offer an alternative compensation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your account reached the service amount you can use with its limit as per mass usage rules on the HCU page. Hence it was disabled automatically, since resources cost. Out of goodwill we are extending your license for an additional full day and removing the limit from it, hopefully, you will manage to complete what you've started in that time, best of luck.

Comment

Working...
            X