Emergency:DC Phoenix not detecting my phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency:DC Phoenix not detecting my phone

I bought DC Phoenix timed license yesterday. I have only 48h left. Please help me. My phone is detected by Windows10 as HUAWEI USB COM 1.0. But DC Phoenix doesnt recognise my phone.
    I get this error:-

Looking for a device in upgrade mode
    No devices detected in upgrade mode

No device detected to update

I have the right drivers provided by DC themselves. Also I gave the software right permissions and ran it as administrator. Help me quick, I need to get this done.

Atleast I am looking for a partial refund as the problem is clearly on DC Phoenix software. I perfectly followed the guide provided by DC. I also forced the mode with testpoints.
    I am also attaching the screenshot for proof:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I can't see from screenshot but i suspect you selected incorrect file since only board software firmwares can be flashed in this mode or loader+oeminfo from update oeminfo tab. Everything of this is explained in the guide why you did not read it is on you.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I used the board software :- Bond-AL10BC00B140_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andr oid_7.0_EMUI_5.1_05014SDJ.APP

Also my phone was on latest security patch. So the workaround that dc phoenix uses doesn't seem to work in fastboot. It ends with fail command not allowed.You shouldve warned users before purchase that it doesnt work. Thanks for replying quick. Appreciate your help.

Please link the correct file then to be used in HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 mode for BND
      Last edited by anonymouse; 2019-04-11, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
        I used the board software :- Bond-AL10BC00B140_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andr oid_7.0_EMUI_5.1_05014SDJ.APP

Also my phone was on latest security patch. So the workaround that dc phoenix uses doesn't seem to work in fastboot. It ends with fail command not allowed.You shouldve warned users before purchase that it doesnt work. Thanks for replying quick. Appreciate your help.

Please link the correct file then to be used in HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 mode for BND
        The correct file is any bnd board software. However loader must match - there is no way to check it other than trying.

Comment

Well I used the Chinese Board software that I mentioned above and yet it says

Looking for a device in upgrade mode
          No devices detected in upgrade mode

No device detected to update

I will get video proof for it. Somehow DC Phoenix is not detecting my phone in testpoint mode. Fastboot works but I am on latest security patch, so the result is fail command not allowed. Also Please add a warning saying that latest security patch is not supported. Thanks for your help. [I have only 1.5 days left ]

Also what do you mean by "loader should match"?

Edit: I used the only board software in your support area(The one I mentioned above). My phone is not detceted in testpoint mode while using it.

Even in fastboot mode firmware.app flashing doesn't work due to latest security patch. You shouldve provided a warning before purchase. This is totally unacceptable. I need a refund to my paypal or other means. I hope you can understand my situation. Thanks in advance.
          Last edited by anonymouse; 2019-04-12, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Refund now completed.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the help and support provided. Please add warning that it doesn't work with latest security patch. It will save time on both ends. I will definitely recommend your tools to friends.

Comment

Working...
              X