Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check account status

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check account status

    Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
    ?????????????????????????????

  • #2
    No blocks on it at the moment.

    Comment


    • #3

      I can not add the band in modem MR1100 note that I have 13 credit I hope solution

      Comment


      • #4
        Please how can i unlock my MF83M-1.0.0 Modem?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shrshr View Post
          I can not add the band in modem MR1100 note that I have 13 credit I hope solution
          You can not add what does not exist, you can only edit band list, that's what the service says.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oyeade View Post
            Please how can i unlock my MF83M-1.0.0 Modem?
            It's not supported.

            Comment


            • #7
              What do I do in order to add the band or fairer on the band What I buy because it is not the process shows me the purchase link What to buy from your site in order to activate the band I have

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shrshr View Post
                What do I do in order to add the band or fairer on the band What I buy because it is not the process shows me the purchase link What to buy from your site in order to activate the band I have
                Do not know, just know you can not add band on our service.

                Comment

                Working...
                X