Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server connect problem

My problem is "Server access denied (prohibited process detected)"
    please short time for solution help me. ı waiting..
    Because ı use this program

username: hsynalvr

This is the 3rd time you getting blocked. Unblocking you for the last time.
    Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you so much. But there is no usb sharing program on my computer.
      Please do better research Here are my installed programs:
      Attached Files

Comment

my acoount active please.

username: hsynalvr

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          This is the 3rd time you getting blocked. Unblocking you for the last time.
          Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
          If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
          please my account remove blocked. my problem is not solved. ı cant use hcu.

Comment

Working...
          X