X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moitoring software detected

hi
    I am new user and i need to unlock huawei router
    When i press do job the software told me that there is a moitoring software on my pc

i just removed flexhub and i dont have Winpcap

please tell me what to do

username:rami10101

Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi. A get same problem. I don't know what programm can do this activity. I mean usb activity scanning/sharing service? Can it be antivirus (i have kaspersky) or CryptoPro? Maybe JaCarta client? How i can check it without getting banned? Approx. 5 month ago i sucsesfully unlocked my another modem on this PC, but now i have this warning. Pls help. =(

Comment

i am still waitting for you reply
        pls i am haven the same problem i remove flexihub fro my computer still Unlocking, please wait ...

Access denied (for using protocol monitoring software)

Error code 373

unlock failed my username 01323AA5
        Last edited by Valdemaras; 2020-02-26, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Hello. I have the same problem, I bought 50 credits last week and the software worked without problems. Yesterday I bought another 10 credits, but this time the reseller provided a different username and password. When I log into the software with these new credentials and try to unlock another Netgear MR1100 I get the following error: DC-UNLOCKER DETECTED MONITORING SOFTWARE!!. How do I fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by GRTH32 View Post
            Hi. A get same problem. I don't know what programm can do this activity. I mean usb activity scanning/sharing service? Can it be antivirus (i have kaspersky) or CryptoPro? Maybe JaCarta client? How i can check it without getting banned? Approx. 5 month ago i sucsesfully unlocked my another modem on this PC, but now i have this warning. Pls help. =(
            Its definitely not antivirus. Without knowing software user name can't remove block.

Comment

Originally posted by safiyanu View Post
              i am still waitting for you reply
              pls i am haven the same problem i remove flexihub fro my computer still Unlocking, please wait ...

Error code 373

unlock failed my username 01323AA5
              Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
              Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawkpro View Post
                Hello. I have the same problem, I bought 50 credits last week and the software worked without problems. Yesterday I bought another 10 credits, but this time the reseller provided a different username and password. When I log into the software with these new credentials and try to unlock another Netgear MR1100 I get the following error: DC-UNLOCKER DETECTED MONITORING SOFTWARE!!. How do I fix this problem?
                You need to do same as others here - provide your user name.

Comment

This is the username I've got from the reseller:
                  cellco1007

Comment

Originally posted by Nighthawkpro View Post
                    This is the username I've got from the reseller:
                    cellco1007

Comment

Hi Support !
                      Today i Unlock 305ZT but software show moitoring software detected.

Check account status

SN : 013237EA

Comment

Originally posted by kebattri View Post
                        Hi Support !
                        Today i Unlock 305ZT but software show moitoring software detected.

Check account status

SN : 013237EA

Comment

So, I'm trying to do this as well... User name is "stonehavenmodem"

I've deactivated my Avast Premium security and Malwarebytes instances, but got the same message... I'm wondering if it blocked it the first time and I'm getting that block stopping me even though malwarebytes and avast are both offline \ suspended when I tried to run it the second time...

Thoughts? I'm turning them back on while waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneHavenModem View Post
                            So, I'm trying to do this as well... User name is "stonehavenmodem"

I've deactivated my Avast Premium security and Malwarebytes instances, but got the same message... I'm wondering if it blocked it the first time and I'm getting that block stopping me even though malwarebytes and avast are both offline \ suspended when I tried to run it the second time...

Thoughts? I'm turning them back on while waiting.

Comment

My PC is blocked and i don't know why USERNAME: bl9581

Comment

Working...
                              X