X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnys
    replied
    Hello
    wanted to get bootloader code for Huawei p9, bought 4 credit, started process, but got message
    " Reading bootloader code ...
    License not valid, please renew!"

What license, and how to renew ? And why I need license if I want only bootloader code!!!
    Thanks for support
    Arnys.

Edit: oh, I know, once I bought DC phoenix + hcu timed license, but now I don't need it.. well, can I get refund my 4 bucks ? If I knew, wulda just create new user... So dumb!
    Last edited by Arnys; 2020-08-15, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cactus2000
    replied
    I hope you will be able to help me today, because I need my phone, it becomes quite urgent for me ! (I have disconnected it since I have already done my backup, which is a long process).
    Thank you !
    I would like to unlock the bootloader in order to install TWRP and then a new OS (LineageOS 15.1 seems to be better thant 17 about battery stamina).
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2020-08-17, 01:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Cactus2000 View Post
    Hello Valdemaras,
    I have purchased DC Unlocker credits for my Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1), without checking its compatibility. Of course, it doesn't work, and it's my fault !
    Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?
    My phone is out of memory, and it is time for me to install a new OS !
    If you need more information, please let me know !
    Thank you very much !

EDIT : build PRA-LX1 8.0.0.402(C432patch01) -- EMUI : 8.0.0 -- Android : 8.0.0 -- Android security : 01/01/2019 -- kernel : 4.4.23+ -- CPU : Kirin 655
    EDIT 2 : drivers already (and correctly) installed
    What service you seek for it?

Leave a comment:

• Cactus2000
    replied
    Hello Valdemaras,
    I have purchased DC Unlocker credits for my Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1), without checking its compatibility. Of course, it doesn't work, and it's my fault !
    Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?
    My phone is out of memory, and it is time for me to install a new OS !
    If you need more information, please let me know !
    Thank you very much !

EDIT : build PRA-LX1 8.0.0.402(C432patch01) -- EMUI : 8.0.0 -- Android : 8.0.0 -- Android security : 01/01/2019 -- kernel : 4.4.23+ -- CPU : Kirin 655
    EDIT 2 : drivers already (and correctly) installed

EDIT 3 : Maybe delete this post since I have discovered a similar topic here : https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...i-p9-lite-2017
    Last edited by Cactus2000; 2020-08-14, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanasi View Post
    Hello. Can you add Xiaomi Redmi Go to the list of unlocked phones? Really need this phone model in your app. Thanks
    Unfortunately, but we have fro unlock service for Xiaomi only.

Leave a comment:

• Kanasi
    replied
    Hello. Can you add Xiaomi Redmi Go to the list of unlocked phones? Really need this phone model in your app. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by D'virus View Post
    It does not connect when I click on any of the payment methods. With a notification " testing if Javascript is enabled on your browser.
    If you .......... "
    If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.

Leave a comment:

• D'virus
    replied
    It does not connect when I click on any of the payment methods. With a notification " testing if Javascript is enabled on your browser.
    If you .......... "

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by D'virus View Post
    I can't log in. Dc client. "wrong username or password ! "
    Username : D'virus
    How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Leave a comment:

• D'virus
    replied
    I can't log in. Dc client. "wrong username or password ! "
    Username : D'virus

Leave a comment:

• DukeNukem49er
    replied
    Thanks for your help...

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by DukeNukem49er View Post
    Is there an update coming for DC Unlocker 2 Client to fully support Huawei Mate 10 Pro with Android 9 & EMUI 9.0.0 installed? I receive an error "Not supported/unknown chipset!" when attempting to read the bootloader code. This little program has a lot of potential and it appears to be the only hope of de-googling my phone. I appreciate any input. Thank you very much...
    No information available about upcoming updates.

Leave a comment:

• DukeNukem49er
    replied
    Is there an update coming for DC Unlocker 2 Client to fully support Huawei Mate 10 Pro with Android 9 & EMUI 9.0.0 installed? I receive an error "Not supported/unknown chipset!" when attempting to read the bootloader code. This little program has a lot of potential and it appears to be the only hope of de-googling my phone. I appreciate any input. Thank you very much...

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Samurai_Jacck View Post
    not support for Huawei mediapad m5 lite 10' ?

Leave a comment:

• Samurai_Jacck
    replied
    not support for Huawei mediapad m5 lite 10' ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X