This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Valdemaras,
    I have purchased DC Unlocker credits for my Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1), without checking its compatibility. Of course, it doesn't work, and it's my fault !
    Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?
    My phone is out of memory, and it is time for me to install a new OS !
    If you need more information, please let me know !
    Thank you very much !

EDIT : build PRA-LX1 8.0.0.402(C432patch01) -- EMUI : 8.0.0 -- Android : 8.0.0 -- Android security : 01/01/2019 -- kernel : 4.4.23+ -- CPU : Kirin 655
    EDIT 2 : drivers already (and correctly) installed

EDIT 3 : Maybe delete this post since I have discovered a similar topic here : https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...i-p9-lite-2017
    Last edited by Cactus2000; 2020-08-14, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus2000 View Post
      Hello Valdemaras,
      I have purchased DC Unlocker credits for my Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1), without checking its compatibility. Of course, it doesn't work, and it's my fault !
      Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?
      My phone is out of memory, and it is time for me to install a new OS !
      If you need more information, please let me know !
      Thank you very much !

EDIT : build PRA-LX1 8.0.0.402(C432patch01) -- EMUI : 8.0.0 -- Android : 8.0.0 -- Android security : 01/01/2019 -- kernel : 4.4.23+ -- CPU : Kirin 655
      EDIT 2 : drivers already (and correctly) installed
      What service you seek for it?
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I hope you will be able to help me today, because I need my phone, it becomes quite urgent for me ! (I have disconnected it since I have already done my backup, which is a long process).
        Thank you !
        I would like to unlock the bootloader in order to install TWRP and then a new OS (LineageOS 15.1 seems to be better thant 17 about battery stamina).
        Last edited by Valdemaras; 2020-08-17, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Hello
          wanted to get bootloader code for Huawei p9, bought 4 credit, started process, but got message
          " Reading bootloader code ...
          License not valid, please renew!"

What license, and how to renew ? And why I need license if I want only bootloader code!!!
          Thanks for support
          Arnys.

Edit: oh, I know, once I bought DC phoenix + hcu timed license, but now I don't need it.. well, can I get refund my 4 bucks ? If I knew, wulda just create new user... So dumb!
          Last edited by Arnys; 2020-08-15, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I hope you will be able to help me today, because I need my phone, it becomes quite urgent for me ! (I have disconnected it since I have already done my backup, which is a long process).
            Thank you !
            I would like to unlock the bootloader in order to install TWRP and then a new OS (LineageOS 15.1 seems to be better thant 17 about battery stamina).
            We do not have bootloader unlock service.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnys View Post
              Hello
              wanted to get bootloader code for Huawei p9, bought 4 credit, started process, but got message
              " Reading bootloader code ...
              License not valid, please renew!"

What license, and how to renew ? And why I need license if I want only bootloader code!!!
              Thanks for support
              Arnys.

Edit: oh, I know, once I bought DC phoenix + hcu timed license, but now I don't need it.. well, can I get refund my 4 bucks ? If I knew, wulda just create new user... So dumb!
              Let me know your user name of software and i will fix it then..

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Let me know your user name of software and i will fix it then..
                As I got no time to wait, I created other acc and already got bootloader code.
                Better for me- can you show me a way, how and what person I can ask to get refund, take points back, and send 4 bucks back to my PayPal? there still all points on that acc. And I guess I will use it when I need some license, it's kinda painful to ask here for help if need so simple things to do... And then there some error with license renewal when you don't need it, time is money, and with 2 acc I never ever run in this bulshit. Or maybe will, everyone do things to get more.

Comment

As I got no time to wait, I created other acc and already got bootloader code.
                  Better for me- can you show me a way, how and what person I can ask to get refund, take points back, and send 4 bucks back to my PayPal? there still all points on that acc. And I guess I will use it when I need some license, it's kinda painful to ask here for help if need so simple things to do... And then there some error with license renewal when you don't need it, time is money, and with 2 acc I never ever run in this bulshit. Or maybe will, everyone do things to get more.
                  Everything is done here on forum in appropriate section/topic. You shouldn't buy credits into expired timed license to begin with.

Comment

Everything is done here on forum in appropriate section/topic. You shouldn't buy credits into expired timed license to begin with.
                    Yeah, now I know. But does it need to be like that ? Ok, nvm, if none can't, help with refund, then we can stop this conversation!
                    best regards
                    Arnys

Comment

Yeah, now I know. But does it need to be like that ? Ok, nvm, if none can't, help with refund, then we can stop this conversation!
                      best regards
                      Arnys
                      Refund completed.

Comment

I have Huawei Mediapad M5, and it is a part of the Supported Devices list. I've paid for unlocking (on the other account, because that one didn't allow to post here), and tried unlocking.
                        The tablet is only detected when it is in fast boot mode. In that mode the only option the 'Unlock' tab of DC unlocker is 'FRP and Temp Unlock'. When attempted - it shows error message 'fastboot command failed'.
                        Please, advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Parshin View Post
                          I have Huawei Mediapad M5, and it is a part of the Supported Devices list. I've paid for unlocking (on the other account, because that one didn't allow to post here), and tried unlocking.
                          The tablet is only detected when it is in fast boot mode. In that mode the only option the 'Unlock' tab of DC unlocker is 'FRP and Temp Unlock'. When attempted - it shows error message 'fastboot command failed'.
                          Please, advice.
                          It isn't supported https://www.dc-unlocker.com/android-feature-table Google account removal available only maybe via flashing. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/frp-erase-via-testpoint

Comment

2020-08-17, 02:44 PM

Thank you !

We do not have bootloader unlock service.

I have the same problem Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?

the model is not compatible for android 7 and 8 ?

no method for unlock bootloader? or Read bootloader unlock code?

Last edited by olivi25; 2020-11-24, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by olivi25 View Post

I have the same problem Do you think it could be possible to add it in the supported devices ?

the model is not compatible for android 7 and 8 ?

no method for unlock bootloader? or Read bootloader unlock code?

If device runs android 7 then can read bootloader code/unlock bootloader.

Comment

OK tks i Downgrade to android 7. I will pay for read bootloader code and after I will modify it by following the tutorial.

TKS for your help, Now my bootloader is unlocked.
                                Last edited by olivi25; 2020-11-25, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X