Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting to server

Hello!
    I made an account and bought some credits to get rid of frp. I tried to log into DC-Unlocker to see if my password works but all I get is info that DC-U cannot connect to the server. I've checked if DCHP is enabled (it is), firewall is off, Windows Defender is off and I'm not using any other antivirus or VPN. I haven't tried a different computer and different connection, I'm going to do it and see if it works but I've seen in some previous topics that the problem doesn't have to be on my side so I'm reaching out to anyone here. Username that I'm using to log into DC-U is rocke7, same as here.
    I hope we can figure it out

No, problems with your user account, if you still can not log in please provide your public IP address. Will check it as well.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      No, problems with your user account, if you still can not log in please provide your public IP address. Will check it as well.
      Sorry, forgot about that, here's my IP

Comment

No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

if you can't connect to server by any method available for you then i can only check for refund possibility if you want
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Alright, I will try everything one more time, thanks for the help.

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
            X