no body here ???

Comment

Originally posted by shanavas74 View Post
      please check this .. Check account status

Error connecting to server !

Dongle ID: 00CAB2481D

hope it will be ready asap
      thank you
      You should try now, servers may have been overloaded, otherwise you should also provide your public ip address to see if nothing blocks your connection.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have the same problem

I try to connect with DONGLE ID: 01322990 if I check server login it's show me:

Check account status

What's the problem?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by tetrasquel View Post
          I have the same problem

I try to connect with DONGLE ID: 01322990 if I check server login it's show me:

Check account status

What's the problem?

Regards
          Same as explained above. Though load is going down right now and servers should stabilize in the next hour.

Comment

I was tried to connect in last 3 days, at different hours, and always it's impossible
            regards

Comment

Originally posted by tetrasquel View Post
              I was tried to connect in last 3 days, at different hours, and always it's impossible
              regards
              Then problem may be on your side. No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

i'm having the same problem when i try to connect my account to the server from the client,i'm not using proxy or vpn and i try from two differen pc.
                the sever is still overloaded or it's m own problem?

Comment

Check account status

================================================== =================

Comment

Yes, it is because of servers overload everyday pretty much from 12:00 to 9:00 gmt+2 for uncertain amount of time. There are several log in servers to which you are dedicated randomly upon software launch, so if you get this error during log in, restart software and try again.

Comment

Logging in isn’t a problem, but “Fix IMEI“ is Getting “Connection failed” or “Error connecting to server.”

Comment

Originally posted by jcbrown View Post
                        Logging in isn’t a problem, but “Fix IMEI“ is Getting “Connection failed” or “Error connecting to server.”
                        Then your problem may be related to connection priority depending on your computer settings. Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
                        If adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
                        control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "10". OK > OK > Close

Comment

I'm having this same problem. I've followed all of these directions and still just get errors. The program often freezes and closes. For a while I could log in but now I can't even do that. So frustrating. Username is Marlena.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlena View Post
                            I'm having this same problem. I've followed all of these directions and still just get errors. The program often freezes and closes. For a while I could log in but now I can't even do that. So frustrating. Username is Marlena.
                            From the logs on our side it seems you've tried to log in during server overload time. Please try again, do log in while device you want to unlock/service is disconnected from computer. This would clear up that it's not related to connection priority problem.

Comment

I continue to have the same problem. I'm not what time the servers are overloaded.
                              I can log in when my Netgear is not plugged in to the computer.
                              When I plug in and check it, it finds the router just fine.
                              When I try to repair the IMEI, it says "error connecting to server" and then the program freezes.
                              I've followed the directions on the adaptive binding settings and also done the thing where you change the priority to 10.
                              I'm not sure what else to do. I've probably tried at least 40 times by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X