Windows 10 does not find dc-unlocker key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 does not find dc-unlocker key

The dc-unlocker key does not work for me on Windows 10. it stopped recognizing it correctly.. When you insert it into a USB computer, it recognizes it as a USB flash drive with folders. What should I do? where to get the correct driver.

What happens if you right click on that drive and select eject?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

writes. that the equipment can be safely removed

Comment

Could you check your dongle on another computer if possible?

Comment

I checked it on another computer, Windows 7 is installed on it. The problem is the same.

Comment

What's your dongle sn?

Comment

Dongle sn: 013247D4

Comment

Originally posted by geka-go4 View Post
                Dongle sn: 013247D4
                Probably means you got your dongle damaged sadly.

Comment

I don't quite understand. "spoiled" .. I did not throw it into the water, did not hit it with a hammer, did not climb inside it, not physically, nor through software. It turns on but stopped working, I have a valid and paid support for it, which I pay annually. I am ready to send it to you to confirm my words. I would like to have it repaired or sent a new one ..

Comment

There are 2 available options in this case then:
                    Option 1. You send us this dongle that does not work for you and we send you brand new one that works
                    Option 2. You keep dongle that you have (it will be blocked), pay us 15 euros, and we then send you brand new one
                    Keep in mind that dongle will travel for about 1 month to your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                      There are 2 available options in this case then:
                      Option 1. You send us this dongle that does not work for you and we send you brand new one that works
                      Option 2. You keep dongle that you have (it will be blocked), pay us 15 euros, and we then send you brand new one
                      Keep in mind that dongle will travel for about 1 month to your country.
                      Option 2 will suit me. How do you transfer money? I will throw off my address by mail to email.

Comment

Originally posted by geka-go4 View Post

Option 2 will suit me. How do you transfer money? I will throw off my address by mail to email.
                        Will also need a photo of your damaged/malfunctioning dongle, conversation will be continued on email.

Comment

Working...
                        X