check login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check login

I am unable to check my login using dc-unlocker2 1.00.1431, I see "error connecting to the server". One time a login was successfull but then I saw only 2 credits. This must be an error.. How can help me?

Kind Regards

Restart software and repeat. If you still can not log in, please provide your username and public IP address.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have tried this several times... no success... username: amathar, my public IP at the moment: 80.137.21.77

Comment

No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

ok, and can you tell me how many credits I have?

Comment

You have 2 credits in your account.

Comment

Hm, must be a bug. I bought 12 Credits and about 3 hours later, 5 credits. I did not unlock any phone, so where are these credits gone?

Comment

That's because you've tried to remove google account sign in protection from boot up screen, credits now added back.

Comment

Working...
                X