Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting to server!

Hello,

I am not able to log in even though I bought credits and changed my password. I know my information is correct but I keep receiving this:

================================================== =================

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

Please help

I'm getting the same server error. Does not matter if I have the device to be modified plugged in or not. It was working last week. I tried the metric setting, but nothing seems to help.

Edit: I do get a message on the software on the bottom: Aborting test servers.

Comment

Originally posted by usawebservices View Post

Edit: I do get a message on the software on the bottom: Aborting test servers.
      Same for me

Comment

same problem here bro server error plese fix the problem team..thanks..

Comment

I also cannot connect to the server
          Help

Comment

Servers were restarted, please try to log in now, let us know if problem remains.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Still not working for me. User name jness.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                Servers were restarted, please try to log in now, let us know if problem remains.
                It works for me now. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jness View Post
                  Still not working for me. User name jness.
                  No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.
                    Thanks I was able to log in. But when I went to repair imei I get this and now show a zero credit.
                    Repair IMEI...
                    New IMEI xxxxxx (I x out my imei number)
                    Connecting to server...
                    Writing IMEI...

**********I tried it again and it worked************
                    Last edited by jness; 2021-08-23, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jness View Post

Thanks I was able to log in. But when I went to repair imei I get this and now show a zero credit.
                      Repair IMEI...
                      New IMEI xxxxxx (I x out my imei number)
                      Connecting to server...
                      Writing IMEI...

**********I tried it again and it worked************
                      Thank you for the feedback, hard to tell why you got this error afterwards it may be due to multiple routers connected to pc at the time and connection conflict/priority settings, but glad to know that it worked in the end And in case you need to repair IMEI for it again you should now that it is free unlimited times for same device using same account.

Comment

I'm also struggling to login -- getting Error connecting to server ! - status. Help Please!

Comment

Originally posted by dgrundei View Post
                          I'm also struggling to login -- getting Error connecting to server ! - status. Help Please!
                          Then check provided solutions above.

Comment

Error connecting to server. Have tried with virus protection and firewall off and still cannot connect. Have credits and cannot use. Have been able to use before and nothing changed on my end. Please help.

Comment

Same here "error connecting to server" for username milkman86. Firewall off, virus protection off. Using windows 10 in parallels on mac, network is set to bridge mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X