Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Mediapad M5 3 Day Licence Upgrade

Hello

I need more Time, because it didnt worked out for my Huawei mediapad M5, could I upgrade from 3 Day Licence to 30 Day Licence?
    I tried it several Times but I think I will have to do a Hardware Testpoint...

Acc Name: lucca93

Greats
    Lucca
    Last edited by Lucca93; 2021-09-01, 10:49 AM.

It is only possible if 3 day time license wasn't used at all, it can even be expired, but can not be used for anything, regardless of the outcome it was used for - success or not.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I understand but dc unlocker tells on the webpage that there is a refund if its not working...
      so I dont even want a refund, I just want to pay the rest for the 30 day licence because it didnt work for me, so that I have more time.
      I could pay the other 20$ via paypal and you give me the 30 day licence minus the already used 3 days....
      I dont want to pay another 19$ for another 3 days, because its not working...
      Last edited by Lucca93; 2021-09-01, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Refund is available for credits not time license, unless it wasn't used at all, regardless you managed to complete work or not during that time. If you add 20 credits to that same account I could only extend it manually for 2 extra weeks.

Comment

Thank you, I did it, I added 20 Credits, would be super to have 20 days but 14 are also good
          Greats
          Lucca

Comment

License now extended till 9/18/2021

Comment

Working...
            X