server error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server error

I have rebooted and tried connecting several times. firewall off what else am I missing?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I am hotspoting through my phone to setup

Comment

Please, provide your username and public IP address.
      Can check IP address here: http://www.whatismyip.com/

Is there any modem or router that you want to service connected to pc during the time when trying to log in? If there is, please disconnect it, restart DC-unlocker if opened then try to log in again, see if it help, this would assist in locating the problem.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

2600:387:f:4714::b
        UN: act33914
        No I have nothing else plugged in or running.
        Thank You

Comment

With nothing connected to com, nothing else running, 60 credits, freshly launching program, I can't even check login. what am I missing?

Comment

When program is launched, Netgear Mr1100 continues to connect as modem, cutting my connection to the internet. (I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by act33914 View Post
              When program is launched, Netgear Mr1100 continues to connect as modem, cutting my connection to the internet. (I believe)
              In such case your computer has connection priority problem, doesn't know which adapter should be used for internet.
              Check adapter binding settings if they exist on your windows (easiest method to fix it) https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
              If adapters do not solve or such settings do not exist on your pc then check metrics:
              control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "10". OK > OK > Close
              All possible ways to fix it can review here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10

As an alternative, if you have another computer to attempt this, you should try it as well, it may work on it without changing anything.

Comment

Thank you for that! Changing the interface metric worked but I am still getting the can not connect to server on my status check login.

Comment

Sorry do not quite understand, so is there anything plugged in on computer (in your case MR1100) or there isn't when you try to log in? If there isn't then problem is somewhere on your side still. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

Okay Little progresses! internet connection method fixed! Thank you again! Now This?
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This is either related to the connection priority if you get same message during log in while MR1100 is connected to pc or firewall/ativirus which you should try to disable temporary while using this service.

Comment

Working...
                      X