X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Login Error

Hi, is the server down? I keep receiving this error:

Check account status

2022.04.15 15:49:43.031 Start testing servers...
    2022.04.15 15:49:48.273 Servers test finished!
    2022.04.15 15:49:48.273 Test fail!

Operation timeout

Please, let us know your user name if you still face this error.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I'm facing the same error. My username is sign1

Comment

I just cannot seem to connect to the DC Unlocker servers; I keep getting this message bottom below.
        I have no antivirus software running, I have disabled the firewall, no VPN, no proxy server.

I have no Ethernet connection options available to me which I can use; so I can only either hotspot off of an Android phone; or USB connect via a Apple Iphone or Android Phone.
        I have tried the SIM card in an unlocked USB dongle and an unlocked wireless modem and connected to my PC via wireless connection to the modem, and via the dongle. I have tried it on two different laptops (Windows 7 and Windows 11).
        I have run DC Unlocker as Administer on start-up; still no luck. I am at the end of my tether to be fair. My last port of call is using a wireless internet service provided by my local Pub or/and swimming baths or local library. Otherwise I am stuck.
        The funny thing is, I can only nail it down to one of two things, either you have to use a Ethernet connection (fixed IP address), because my IP address seems to be dynamic.
        As whenever I go to Google, and ask, where is my IP location/address; the location changes often and is nowhere near where I am in the UK, it's like 100 miles away.
        I am wondering whether this is having any effect? I am stumped.

Check account status

2022.06.10 09:25:49.786 Start testing servers...
        2022.06.10 09:25:54.803 Servers test finished!
        2022.06.10 09:25:54.803 Test fail!

Operation timeout

Comment

Still no luck tried this.

Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections\Local Area connection 14 Network 247

Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties >

Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric".

Set Interface metric as "5". OK > OK > Close

Comment

Valdemaras, my sign in username is Sign1

Can you make sure I am correct;ly registered and not blocked by your servers? Any problems your end etc?

I could send you a _log.cdf file that I generated but this platform will not allow me to upload it on an attachment.

I paid by card, Visa, is there any time delay to when you can connect to the servers post payment as for the money to be cleared from my account to your account?

I have tried everything with no luck.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, we do not work on weekends, no blocks on our side for your account. According to the file and things you've checked problem is most likely ISP itself or the device from which you try to log in, though I see now you were able to log in and use the service eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                Sorry for the late reply, we do not work on weekends, no blocks on our side for your account. According to the file and things you've checked problem is most likely ISP itself or the device from which you try to log in, though I see now you were able to log in and use the service eventually.
                Yep, the problem was either the phone I was tethering off, or the UK ISP "3".

One of the two because once I hooked up to the local pub WiFi I managed to log in straight away.

So Android or the ISP if any of you other guys struggle to log into your accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sign1 View Post

Yep, the problem was either the phone I was tethering off, or the UK ISP "3".

One of the two because once I hooked up to the local pub WiFi I managed to log in straight away.

So Android or the ISP if any of you other guys struggle to log into your accounts.
                  Thank you for the update and clarification of the situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X