Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing server fail

Hi:
    Today I created a new account and bought credits. I'm getting a timeout and testing server fail. How long takes for an ccount to be active.

I followed the link to prioritize the windows 10 connection and I was able to connect to the server, but now I get modem not found. Trying to detect a Netgear Nighthawk M1.

Comment

Be sure that you do not use modem for connection at detect time. Check if you use autodetect function. Do not select model manually.
      https://www.dc-unlocker.com/netgear-...network-unlock - here can find information for detect.

Comment

Hello, I'm still getting the modem not found error. My computer detects the Nighthawk Netgear M1 as Remote NDIS Compatible Device.

Comment

What I noticed is that the device IP is 169.254.x.x The last two digits keep changing and the subnet mask is 255.255.0.0

Comment

Are you using the USB charging cable that came with the device to connect it to a PC? Also try to launch DC-unlocker client as administrator by right clicking software icon and selecting run as administrator.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Yes to running the program as administrator, the device came with a white cable.
              I don't know if the IP 169.254.x.x. with subnet mask 255.255.0.0is the problem

Comment

It shouldn't be a problem and if it would be you would get a message indicating about it. Could you open the device manager on your computer and make a screenshot of your device visible there?

Comment

Here is the screenshot, it’s the Remote NDIS compatible device
                  image.jpg

Comment

You are not running virtual windows? Though this isn't a device manager of your computer, assuming ethernet 3 is your Netgear then there is a chance that your Wi-Fi is sharing the same subnet, could you try to disable it and attempt to detect your device then since detection does not require to be logged in on our software or to be online.

Comment

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a PC not on a virtual machine.
                      Here is the screen shot of the device manager, the ethernet 3 and WIFI don't share the same subnet, even if I disable the WIFI it doesn't detect the modem.
                      image.png

Also the dc unlocker indicates a non responding message while trying to detect the modem
                      image.png

Comment

Which one of those lines under the network adapter belongs to your M1 device? Assuming it is "remote NDIS..." then it means it is disabled looking at its icon on left in which case you should enable it, restart dc-unlocker and then attempt detection.

Comment

Same result modem not found. I can't even access the modem GUI through a web browser.

Comment

If the device's GUI is not reachable then the device won't be detected since it uses the same address to detect it. You need to find the problem as to why your device's browser interface doesn't function by checking its manual.

Comment

Working...
                            X