Where is my unlock key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my unlock key

Hi.I bought 15 credits to unlock my Huawei P9 lite. This was done through the DC-Unlocker client, but I don't know where to find the purchased unlock key so that I can continue working with the phone. Some time ago I bought an unlock key for another Huawei and everything was fine.
    Can you please advise me where to find the purchased unlock key?​

There is no key if you have used FRP erase/Google account feature. You get the key by pressing an appropriate button on the software. Various tutorials may find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_p...lock_tutorials
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Bad news for me then. It costs 18 euro (much more than the phones value).. Hope that I am exception (stupid to pay for it).

btw: I am really sure that DCUnlockers are redundantly expensive and lowering their prizes will bring a lot of customers including me
      Last edited by Valdemaras; 2022-11-11, 12:33 PM. Reason: ad

Comment

to Valdemaras: there was no ad, why didn't you write real reason for editing my post? I understand you had to edit that, but is it necessary to write untruthfully?

Comment

Originally posted by p5yx0 View Post
          to Valdemaras: there was no ad, why didn't you write real reason for editing my post? I understand you had to edit that, but is it necessary to write untruthfully?
          Any external links to other services are ads.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X