Unable to launch DC-Unlocker on Windows 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to launch DC-Unlocker on Windows 11

I'm getting an error every time I try to launch DC-Unlocker on Windows 11.

I've tried installing the vs-redist package that was linked to in other Windows 10 posts. I tried "unblocking" the zip file before uncompressing it. And tried running as an administrator, but it doesn't work.

I'm constantly getting error saying
    "The procedure entry point MiFrpWrite could not be located in the dynamic link library MiFrpLib.dll"
    (see image below)

Also, this might be related / might not, the application doesn't show as a .exe that I've seen in some videos online.

After I unzip the compressed folder I just see a list of files.

Is this correct?

I'm trying to launch the dc-unlocker2client file.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 234326.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 235731.png
    Last edited by character82; 2023-02-09, 04:58 AM.

(updated with the correct screenshot)

Comment

Sadly we do not have information regarding windows related library errors, in your case, it might be that it is located in a different place or corrupted. You may try method 4 from this guide here: https://softwarekeep.com/help-center...-in-windows-10 and attempt to re-register the missing dll file, though this is win10 example, it still should work on win11.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Well that didn't work. And I can't find any reference of that .dll file. I don't even know if the app is supposed to provide it or it should already be there.

I tried the link above's steps and the steps other suggested in different thread for install Visual Studio packages.

Valdemaras where should I be installing this? Just unzip it and run it in the local folder? Should there be an actual installer? Should there be a .exe file?

Comment

If you will be installing them they will have default path to be installed into, you won't need to set anything manually.

Comment

Valdemaras I was referring to the DC-Unlocker app. Sorry about that. Where do I install DC-Unlocker? Should there actually be some kind of installer packer or an .exe file? Right now I'm just unzipping it and double clicking on the Dc-unlocker2client from the image. It just doesn't look like a normal piece of software. Hence me question

Comment

Dc-unlocker2client is the .exe file. Dc-unlocker2client does not require installation, you just double-click it to launch the software. Might be a windows 11 security thing, as it shows an extension normally on other windows.
              DC-unlocker should be launched from the folder which was created after extracting pack which you download from our website.

Comment

Working...
              X