Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Contact Servers when Modem is connected..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Contact Servers when Modem is connected..

I am following the instructions on changing the IMEI number on a netgear MR1100.
    I have a LAN cable hooked up to the internet. My LAN IP is 10.1.4.33
    I can launch DC-UNLOCKER and login and get my credits just fine.
    Then I plug in the MR1100 modem via a USB cable.
    I now get a LAN2 connection on my PC with and IP of 192.168.1.4
    I can now detect the modem MR1100 with DC-UNLOCKER just fine. When I try to change the IMEI number, it get a message stating
    "Repair IMEI...
    New IMEI 355xxxxxxxxxxx
    Connecting to server...
    2023.05.30 16:56:50.526 Start testing servers...
    2023.05.30 16:56:52.816 Servers test finished!
    2023.05.30 16:56:52.816 Test fail!​

Also, when I try to connect to the server and check my login / credits with the modem connected, I get an error that says it can't connect to the servers.

So it acts like it is trying to use the LTE modem for internet access instead of my LAN cable.

I tried to remove the gateway in the LAN2 connection hoping it would force the connection to the internet to go out LAN1.. but when I do that.. the software no longer detects the modem even though it is still connected via USB.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Sounds like a connection priority problem on your computer, all possible ways to fix it on a computer may find it in this article here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

First my issue was that my USB to USB cable didn't see the device. I just bought this cable because that was recommended to unlock. I found this forum and I found out that ONLY the original device cable, USB C to MALE USB works with my Netgear MR 1100. Ok, this is done, now I can Unlock, right?

WRONG!

My second issue was that as soon as I connected, my internet was gone. The software finds my device all good, but it cannot unlock because it's offline. I found this thread and I was able to figure out the way to set up priority of the drives and I set my WIFI connection to be priority 1 and the device drive to be 5. Great, this is done, now it's time to unlock, right?

WRONG!

Now, it's awesome because I can stay connected when I connect my modem, however, now the software doesn't find the device telling me:

"Two network adapters has same IP subnet! Please change network card or router IP address to different subnet."

I've been trying to find a thread that addresses this problem, but nothing seem to work. One is advising to "enable" the drive but it is already enabled. So I am stuck with my 3rd problem and I cannot figure this out.

Anyone? Maybe? With a final solution?

NEVER MIND.... I have solved the issue by connecting to my cellphone through hotspot. Now it's all set. Well.... at least maybe this will help someone out.
      I was able to unlock it now and use the software the way it was intended.

Last edited by MeandIandme; 2023-06-23, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X