Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked due to monitoring software?

Hello,

My account only had two credits (I checked using DC-Unlocker). I added a few credits to my account, and when I wanted to check again, I get the error that I was blocked due to usage of monitoring software?

What I tried before adding the credits was "read unlock code by IMEI" and I got the popup that monitoring software was detected. But I clicked "cancel" every time. I proceeded to uninstall WinPcap, UsbPcap, Wireshark. I even rebooted my PC. Didn't help - still got the popup. So I figured I would credit my account and use the 'automatic' method I did for a few Huawei Mediapad T3's a while back.

Because I cancelled every time I do not understand why I was blocked.

Could you remove the block? And could you tell me what I need to uninstall? I want to unlock two Huawei Mediapad T3 tables, and do not want to get blocked again

I was using client 1.00.1437. I am now using 1.00.1441. Same "you are blocked" exception of course.

My username is the same as on the forum.

Thanks.

Your computer runs a USB activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from the computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block is now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest using the DC-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for the same reason may end up with a permanent block.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you for removing the block.

Can you tell me what software I run that is causing this? Do you log a process name or something? I'd be happy to turn off or de-install things, but I don't know what.

If I run on another Windows machine (which I have to find first), how can I be sure I will not get blocked again?

PS: I previously used a Bluetooth hotspot, and now I use WiFi. Is this related?

Comment

Sadly we can not see what software is causing this, can only see for what reason the block appeared. You can only be sure that you won't get blocked if you own a computer and know what is installed on it. Any tool that provides USB scan/share services will get you blocked, as an example - Wireshark software could cause it, but there are many many more.
        The connection method is definitely not related to blocks.

Comment

I still have absolutely no clue as to what software would get me blocked. But I'm trying something different now: I'm using the Live11 Windows live disk. It should have absolutely nothing installed.

I booted, started DC Unlocker, input my username and password, and I see that I only have two credits??
          I bought 6 more on June 25th. My UAB Digiteka invoice number was 50972021. The money was written of from my bank account. But the credits are not added to my DC Unlocker account.

Could you please check why this is the case? Can it have something to do with the fact that I was blocked during the time of buying credits?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by leadpumper View Post
            I still have absolutely no clue as to what software would get me blocked. But I'm trying something different now: I'm using the Live11 Windows live disk. It should have absolutely nothing installed.

I booted, started DC Unlocker, input my username and password, and I see that I only have two credits??
            I bought 6 more on June 25th. My UAB Digiteka invoice number was 50972021. The money was written of from my bank account. But the credits are not added to my DC Unlocker account.

Could you please check why this is the case? Can it have something to do with the fact that I was blocked during the time of buying credits?

Thanks in advance.
            You get blocked only and ONLY during the time you are using the software. The purchase for 6 credits was now restored, it seems you've been refunded VAT, and the system deducted credits by mistake.

Comment

The live environment wasn't working because I could not install the correct drivers due to the restrictions a live environment brings.

So I went back to my Windows installation. I uninstalled all stuff remotely related to USB, which was:
              - Apple iPod things (including Bonjour and Apple USB support)
              - Something Samsung Android related (I think it was Kies..?)

After that, I tried unlocking again, and it worked! So this info might help someone else.

Oh, and you refunded my 6 credits, but I think you made a typo. I already had 2 credits, so the total should have been 8, not 6. (I did one unlock, so -4 credits; I'm now at 2.) Never mind though, let's just say those 2 credits were for support
              Last edited by leadpumper; 2023-06-30, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X