Nighthawk M6 Pro MR6500 Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nighthawk M6 Pro MR6500 Firmware

Hoping someone out there has figured this out, I have newer firmware than what is supported

I did test that it is able to detect my device, but the unlock does not work. I understand it is on the list of unsupported, but pretty bummed. I wondering if someone was able to downgrade or maybe there is a newer firmware that does work.

Replying to myself since this may help others. I did manage to get it unlocked after talking to AT&T being very nice to them and explaining I purchased it in their store for full price So just for reference the have a system them can generate the code normally they email to an active customer. The also have an unlock site problem is if your not a customer email won't send So the workaround is ask them to stay on the line and generate the code and tell you the code. Maybe a just got lucky to have nice person but I was very nice to them and was very happy they gave the code

Now the other pieces I really hope to find a way to use them eventually. I have plenty of credits if the newest firmware gets supported Nice it can see the router and get information from it, so really hoping that there is a way for it to get updated to allow it to update the hotspot.
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 5 days ago. Reason: link removal

Comment

Working...
    X