Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login to DC-unlocker client!

hello,
    i just signed-up and varified through my email but i can't login into DC-unlocker client,,
    i am so newbi here can somebody tell me what's the problem?

What error do you receive when try to log in to software? Did you buy credits?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      What error do you receive when try to log in to software? Did you buy credits?
      Just received the dongle from my reseller ,i have downloaded client and installed it alright but i need to know which username and password to enter. Is it the forum one or do i have to register dongle and how?

Comment

Originally posted by mediaextensions View Post
        Just received the dongle from my reseller ,i have downloaded client and installed it alright but i need to know which username and password to enter. Is it the forum one or do i have to register dongle and how?
        Do not need any registration. Just conenct your dongle, start dc-unlocker, press check login and work.

Comment

Problem with login to DC-Unlocker

Hello,

I have got the same problem like deep_under_the_sea: when I detected my modem (Vodafone ZTE K3565-Z) and I try to unlock it says:

Unlocking, please wait ...

No username !

(error code 63)
          ====================

When I try to login (same login data like here in the forum, or do I need other datas for that?) DC-Unlocker says: wrong username or password!

What can I do? Or better: What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by alles_in_butter View Post
            Hello,

I have got the same problem like deep_under_the_sea: when I detected my modem (Vodafone ZTE K3565-Z) and I try to unlock it says:

Unlocking, please wait ...

No username !

(error code 63)
            ====================

When I try to login (same login data like here in the forum, or do I need other datas for that?) DC-Unlocker says: wrong username or password!

What can I do? Or better: What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.
            Username and password for unlocking you will receive after buy credits. Unlocking this modem needs 7 credits. 7 credits cost 7 euros. Credits you can buy here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy
            Forum username and software username are not same.

Comment

Thank you for your help! I'll try it!

Comment

Hi i just opened un account.The problem am having is am tryin to log in. it is saying wrong username and password

Comment

Originally posted by Machayi View Post
                  Hi i just opened un account.The problem am having is am tryin to log in. it is saying wrong username and password
                  Forum account won't work on software.

How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password
                  >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                  X