Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Account is Blocked

Hello,
    i buyed 15 Credits and when i will unlock my Card i became a Message Your Account is Blocked, my password is correct and i can see the 15 Credits
    What can i do???
    Username: laufi

You shold check your paypal e-mail for a confirmation link. Please follow that link and your account will be unblocked.

Comment

blocked

Hello I bouth 1 credit and my acount is blocked? whay? I cant unlock my device. thank you sagemcr

Comment

Originally posted by sagemcr View Post
        Hello I bouth 1 credit and my acount is blocked? whay? I cant unlock my device. thank you sagemcr
        You shold check your paypal e-mail for a confirmation link. Please follow that link and your account will be unblocked.

Comment

Vygis Sn :- 000165DB Sir Please Unblock My Dongle

Comment

Originally posted by varunsre123 View Post
            Vygis Sn :- 000165DB Sir Please Unblock My Dongle
            Your computer runs usb activity scanning service/software therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Please Unblock My Dongle SN:- 03975D837C

do you know what program has blocked dongle? PLEASE NAME I could UNINSTALL
              Last edited by Krzysztof GorÄ…czko; 2016-09-14, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krzysztof GorÄ…czko View Post
                Please Unblock My Dongle SN:- 03975D837C

do you know what program has blocked dongle? PLEASE NAME I could UNINSTALL
                Explained via email.

Comment

Applications that monitor the dc-unlocker? Fear of lock... How to check it out?

Comment

Applications that monitor the dc-unlocker? Fear of lock... How to check it out?
                    We do not know any methods to check it, computer is yours you should know by default what you install on it.

Comment

I have selected Option "Monitor apps installed by ADB" in Developer Options perhaps this is the reason ?

What programs harm the DC-unlocker ?

Comment

I have selected Option "Monitor apps installed by ADB" in Developer Options perhaps this is the reason ?

What programs harm the DC-unlocker ?
                        What may cause harm read here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/user_agreement under account block.

Comment

help my dc-unlocker s/n:20073140 please unblock....

Comment

Originally posted by Gsm Tarek Riffa View Post
                            help my dc-unlocker s/n:20073140 please unblock....
                            Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Vygis Dongle User-0003AE31-Blocked---i was using flexihub for samsung FRP Remote Service and it was bymistake--please remove block

Comment

Working...
                              X