X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Connecting to server - code 62

username: tejster24
    Hi,

I'm getting an error connecting to server (code 62) when I try to unlock a Huawei E586.

Here is no block and all servers are working.

You should check, if the firewall or other software is not blocking the connection. Check, if you have internet conenction at unlock time. Try to use other connection type or other computer. Try restarting dc-unlocker.

Also, it may happen because device you try to unlock is overtaking the connection.
    Try to disable its adapter from control panel or try to sent other ip for your existing connection: for example 192.168.2.1, not 192,168.1.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Here is no block and all servers are working.

You should check, if the firewall or other software is not blocking the connection. Check, if you have internet conenction at unlock time. Try to use other connection type or other computer. Try restarting dc-unlocker.

Also, it may happen because device you try to unlock is overtaking the connection.
      Try to disable its adapter from control panel or try to sent other ip for your existing connection: for example 192.168.2.1, not 192,168.1.1.
      I was trying it in a VMware virtual XP on my mac with USB passthrough - it worked perfectly when I did it on a windows 7 x64 machine.

(Yes, I was disabling the extra network adapter it adds)

Comment

Error connecting server

Hi, Me too got a message like error connecting server while unlocking my E1732 Huawei device. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by mallik View Post
          Hi, Me too got a message like error connecting server while unlocking my E1732 Huawei device. Please help.
          Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/Infinity/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and we will check why you might receive this error.

Comment

Working...
          X