Registeration failed and no refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registeration failed and no refund

WTH?.... i registered as new user and bought 2credit points paying via my master card(debit)... the amount as been levied but the account is not activated.... what am i supposed to do??

Originally posted by luccifferr View Post
    WTH?.... i registered as new user and bought 2credit points paying via my master card(debit)... the amount as been levied but the account is not activated.... what am i supposed to do??

Please be more specific with your problem that you face. Under what username you've purchased credits?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Be specific... how much

I tried to register as a new user, under name 'luccifferr' but the payment to purchase 2credit points=2 euro=175.02 INR was confirmed to be success at the Banks end...and the same charges has been levied from my account... but my registration was not completed and am unable to use the unlocker tool by logging in that.. it says invalid user

Comment

I tried to register as a new user, under name 'luccifferr' but the payment to purchase 2credit points=2 euro=175.02 INR was confirmed to be success at the Banks end...and the same charges has been levied from my account... but my registration was not completed and am unable to use the unlocker tool by logging in that.. it says invalid user
        Account is not created and username with password is not sent because your payment is refunded.

Your payment is refunded because you used unverified paypal account. Our system accept only payments from verified accounts. Verify the account at paypal and then there will be no refund.

Comment

thank you

thank you , you have been modest and great helper... but i used direct bank master debit card method, i hope the refund is recredited to my bank accout, and also i've activated my paypal account still the bank registration/confirmation is pending and when done i'll buy some credits and unlock it...yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            Account is not created and username with password is not sent because your payment is refunded.

Your payment is refunded because you used unverified paypal account. Our system accept only payments from verified accounts. Verify the account at paypal and then there will be no refund.
            and BTW will i be able to unlock Huwei EC152 ne?

Comment

and BTW will i be able to unlock Huwei EC152 ne?
              Yes, this device is supported for unlock, more information here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19036
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
              X