Password reset error + software log in error+ Cannot find server error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password reset error + software log in error+ Cannot find server error

I have been trying to log in to the dc-unlocker software but it always say cannot find server, which i do not understand coz I am online. sometimes it goes through but it always say ID or password error even when i inputted the right entries. When i try to reset the password, it always say you have entered a wrong birthday, which is i dont understand coz i am on the change password page. please help, I am getting crazy

Originally posted by cocong15 View Post
    I have been trying to log in to the dc-unlocker software but it always say cannot find server, which i do not understand coz I am online. sometimes it goes through but it always say ID or password error even when i inputted the right entries. When i try to reset the password, it always say you have entered a wrong birthday, which is i dont understand coz i am on the change password page. please help, I am getting crazy
    To what DC-Unlocker software you are trying to log in? You are not using same forum account to log into DC-Unlocker software, right? Because they are not same. As i understood you try to reset password here on forum and receive the following error "wrong birthday" we will have to investigate more about this error and will let you know more about it on this thread.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Oh, I didnt know they have different log in account. How to make log in account for the software? I have tried all the software versions on your download list but nothing is connecting to server.

Comment

Oh, I didnt know they have different log in account. How to make log in account for the software? I have tried all the software versions on your download list but nothing is connecting to server.
        You get correct username and password for logging into server when you purchase credits. You can buy them here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy . After making payment, check your email for server login information.
        Also about the error during attempt to change forum password, it seems it is official error on vbulletin forum platform yet to be fixed by creators.

Comment

Thanks so much for the response.. one more left though, How to get rid of the error connecting server issue on software

Comment

Thanks so much for the response.. one more left though, How to get rid of the error connecting server issue on software
            After you enter valid information you should be connected successfully, otherwise you'll need to let us know your username and ip address, connection problem might be coming up if you connect to internet via proxy or from vpn as then connection is not possible to our servers.

Comment

Hi, i have same problems, please help, my username is Saiyaman45

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

Comment

Originally posted by Saiyaman45 View Post
                Hi, i have same problems, please help, my username is Saiyaman45

Check account status

You are blocked now on our system because there was a JTAG running while you used dc-unlocker services. i've unblocked you, but before you use dc-unlocker again, make sure JTAG is turned off.

Comment

Hi, i have same problems, please help, my username is syedpamy87

Check account status

And i would like to know step by step how to turn off the JTAG

Comment

Originally posted by Syedpamy87 View Post
                    Hi, i have same problems, please help, my username is syedpamy87

Check account status

And i would like to know step by step how to turn off the JTAG
                    Solved via Live support chat. Do not have guide for turning off JTAG.

Comment

Working...
                    X