X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong username or password

i try to login, but always wrong username or password
    any solutions?

Correct username and password you will receive after buy credits. Credits you can buy here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

Hello, I bought 7 credits username giannirusso for unlocking my hawei e585. I have an existing account but I forget password. I tried to reset password but I didn't receive the email with istruction for resetting it. I tried this many time, now I can't use my credit. Thank you for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by giannirusso View Post
        Hello, I bought 7 credits username giannirusso for unlocking my hawei e585. I have an existing account but I forget password. I tried to reset password but I didn't receive the email with istruction for resetting it. I tried this many time, now I can't use my credit. Thank you for any help.
        Details were resent.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, I wrote the wrong password 10 times and now it's blocked. What should I do? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by camerius View Post
            Hi, I wrote the wrong password 10 times and now it's blocked. What should I do? Thank you.
            Please write your username and if account is really blocked for entering too many wrong username or password we will unblock it and you will be able to connect.

Comment

i tried to unlock but it shows me 'wrong username or password !,,,,,,,,please help

Comment

Originally posted by samted1 View Post
                i tried to unlock but it shows me 'wrong username or password !,,,,,,,,please help
                You get correct username and password for logging into server when you purchase credits. You can buy them here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy . After making payment, check your email for server log in information.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thangarajgold View Post

Please read answers on this thread to know whats wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X