• Show
Clear All

• User Error

User Error ... my username Listiani

Not Sucssess to unlock but 7 credits Paid ? Please Refund... ?/

Comment

Originally posted by Listiani View Post
      Not Sucssess to unlock but 7 credits Paid ? Please Refund... ?/
      You were not able to unlock as were unlocking in wrong way with wrong software. Correct unlock instructions you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf825-bolt-unlock-guide
      7 credits added to your account to repeat unlock.

Comment

• Listiani
        Listiani commented
        Editing a comment
        Not yet succsess unlock, Error unlocking on step 2 of 2... and now on device manager only detect ZTE Diagnostic Interface (Com 58) ... and dc unlocker can't unlock again cause not detect as ZTE mf825A... Let me know what can i do? TY

Try to detect by dc-unlocker and click disable diagnostic port. Use reply, not comment here.

Comment

Modem not found ???

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          Try to detect by dc-unlocker and click disable diagnostic port. Use reply, not comment here.
          Modem not found ???

Comment

Modem not found ???
            Detecting by autodetect? If so, then try to detect by selecting model manually and entering com port number from device manager.

Comment

Detecting by autodetect? If so, then try to detect by selecting model manually and entering com port number from device manager.
              Modem still not found on manual or automatic method too....

Comment

Modem still not found on manual or automatic method too....
                Please write e-mail to [email protected]. It would be better to continue there. We would need some more information.

Comment

Please write e-mail to [email protected]. It would be better to continue there. We would need some more information.
                  Email have been sent from my email registered here (DC-unlocker forum) Thank you

Comment

Modem ZTE MF825A UNLOCKED ... THANK YOU

Comment

I Still have a problem on my modem Zte Bolt MF825A, and I have sent e-mail to [email protected] .... and i have send the screen capture... Thank you

Comment

I Still have a problem on my modem Zte Bolt MF825A, and I have sent e-mail to [email protected] .... and i have send the screen capture... Thank you
                        If you want see lock status, you must enter wrong sim (this, was not working before)To enable web interface you need disable diagnostic port. There not require repeat unlock.

Comment

Working...
                        X