0 Credits issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Credits issue

Hello! I just made a purchase and have an email showing the initial purchase, then an email with the refund, then another email showing the purchase submitted again all based on time when the funds were sent to your company. I'm using the client and it still shows 0 credits and my bank is showing the debit but no credits.

User: Flash_Falcon

Thank you!

We see only 1 payment for this username and it is refunded.
    Your paypal payment is refunded, because you used unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment.

Comment

I'm looking at my PayPal account but I'm showing a zero balance. Also, my account is showing that it is verified. Can you tell me if the money was refunded to the debit card (bank) or to my paypal account? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Falconator View Post
        I'm looking at my PayPal account but I'm showing a zero balance. Also, my account is showing that it is verified. Can you tell me if the money was refunded to the debit card (bank) or to my paypal account? Thank you!
        We received account status as unverified from paypal.
        Refund may take some time. This depends from paypal and your bank.

Comment

I have a similar problem. I purchased credits, then got the "refund" message, then less than a minute later, I received another two emails saying I had sent a payment to your company. I thought, that I was good to go at that point, but then I checked by account using the DC-Unlocker application and showed I had 0 credits. I checked my statement and I have in fact been charged for the credits I paid for. Please help! user name: qawsed

Comment

Originally posted by qawsed View Post
            I have a similar problem. I purchased credits, then got the "refund" message, then less than a minute later, I received another two emails saying I had sent a payment to your company. I thought, that I was good to go at that point, but then I checked by account using the DC-Unlocker application and showed I had 0 credits. I checked my statement and I have in fact been charged for the credits I paid for. Please help! user name: qawsed
            Your payment reached us but it was refunded, this happened because we accept payments only from verified paypal accounts. Note that refund usually does not come back instantly. Log in to your PayPal account to see why it has unverified status.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X